AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 21 replies - 326 through 346 (of 346 total)
  • Replies
  • Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @ktcain !

Thank you for your well phrased response, I can really see how that your issue would cause annoyance. I wish I could give you a magic answer to solve your problems, but sadly I don’t have any such answers. Regarding the video crash, I assume it has something to with the ad network and I hope it’s already being investigated. The Black Pearl bug definitely sounds to come from our end and I wish to look more into it. It’s very hard for us to do anything about it without being able to reproduce it, so the best way of solving it would be if you could message me with a more detailed step-by-step description of how it happens; does it always happen; what phone are you using? That way we can try to reproduce it here if we have that device and more easily find the problem. Thank you for your patience!

@christian-cosgrove

Hello! Is this an issue that is constantly happening, preventing you from playing the Arena, or does it just happen every now and then? What Ipad version are you using? As I explained to Kt, we might be able to find it if we knew more about the issue in detail. Take care!

Happy flinging!
    /Hank

Kt
    @ktcain

@hank

I tried to ‘message’ you Hank from the Messaging section of the Nest with my detailed description, but my message was not allowed to be sent. The statement in red at the top of the message screen stated I was using an invalid user name. How do I message you?

Edited: I sent you a friend request, Hank. If that is the right next step, then I can send you the message I typed up this morning.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank Happening when I play the arena or try to enter the daily challenge and arena.

Normal version, just IPad it says. Or do you mean one like apple? That’s mine.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

@ktcain

I’ve accepted your friend request!

@christian-cosgrove

Does it happen every time or just sometimes?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank All the time.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank Cannot play even 1 game of arena now… Please add 5-10 arena tickets to my account when it’s fixed.

desperados
    @desperados

@hank

There seems to be a loop hole glitch in the game about arena displacement system…for 2 weeks now system put me in a league with non-active players and they still have missing birds at lvl 5 with no medals at all..they’ll stay in the diamond league forever because all other players in that league are non-active too…the leagues must be cleaned and re organized for fair play and active game experience.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

I have seen several people complaining that after the update they are in leagues with no competition. Well I’m just the opposite. I FINALLY got all my birds leveled up to 41 or 42 and felt that was competitive with the slingshot I have. But now I’m being paired in the arena with people who have flock power at least 25 or 30 points above mine! I can’t even win using all 5 spells AND the free video bird! The one time I was actually paired with someone at about the same level as me, I used all 5 spells just to get some feathers and STILL lost! Before this I rarely lost a battle. I hadn’t placed in my league in a few weeks because I can’t play constantly like some people do, but at least I could play competitively for feathers. So frustrated!

Gary McDermott
    @gary-mcdermott

Since the last big update (and thank you it fixed a lot of stuff) I have been getting bird ‘misfires’ I will aim the bird release it and it will go shooting off in some odd direction, or in the case of the bomb, just explode.

Sometimes it will combine with the zoom/screen resize behavior (screen won’t settle in long enough to let me aim, or resizes and changes my shot just before launching) to make the game unbearable, I just gave up on winning 500 feathers because it was sickening to play and have the game keep mugging me over and over..

I have noticed that on rare occasions after this starts happening, I can log out and try and use a keyboard or select another icon and my entire screen is misreading locations and glitching my selections all over the place.

This is on a generic Android 4.2.2 device (Idea CT8)
    There are not many other apps on it, and no other games, because I just use it to play AG2

Maybe it is just me, but I find that it is more likely to glitch when I am making a tight win and the game wants me to shell out 60 coin for three more birds… just sayin

desperados
    @desperados

That’s weird Michele i never see arena opponents with spells,it’s like i see them 1-2 times in a 20 times match and they are real people when you see spells..for me i never matched a bot with spells so far…for extra bird option i just wait 10-15 seconds and it gives me another video to watch..so far i managed to get 4 extra birds in a same match by just waiting for them to appear.

Gary if you are not so much depended on phones you can play ab2 on pc with bluestacks and facebook account so far it has been the most stable platform for me.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I think there’s a BUG on the DC, can another player please verify?

1. Check your black pearl count before you play it.

2. play the DC ONLY and beat the Chef Pig.

3. Keep track of your pearl wins (you might get one from the chests so keep track of that amount)

4. when you are awarded the black pearl reward, the animation sidebar to flip your tally up doesn’t appear. So I kept an eye on it today and it appears that you aren’t given the black pearls after you win at all.

My last 3 digits on the pearl count was 280 going into to challenge, went through the DC, beat the Chef pig and the black pearl box showed up… when I returned to the dashboard my trailing numerals were still 280 when they should have been 310 if I received the 30 black pearls like I was supposed to.

If this is true, that would be really cheap of Rovio to conveniently ‘forget’ to do this >:-|

@gary-mcdermott
    this happens to me a lot too, usually in the DC/KPC. I am on an iPhone5. Sometimes it randomly becomes impossible to aim, like my path trajectory flies all over the place and like you said, birds launch/explode/spin out without leaving the catapult, therefore wasting a bird.

I usually cold boot my device a few times and this seems to go away after that.

Gary McDermott
    @gary-mcdermott

desperados,
    I do not think that avoiding playing a game designed for tablets on a tablet because it is glitchy is really a solution, but thanks for the idea.
    Gary

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

I’ve twice had the “three work hats” reward – super yay! BUT I’ve actually only been given one (for blues), and on the second time it just said “you already have that hat” and gave me some BPs. Drat. Should have had 6 (=3000 BPs saved) by now, but instead just the single. Pretty crap.

Gary McDermott
    @gary-mcdermott

DJLarry,
    I agree about the black pearls awarded on the daily challenge not adding to your total. I verified that my black pearl total was the same before starting and after finishing…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@hank Again. What’s taking him so long? He was active when the comment was being posted! This bug is so annoying!

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

@desperados I think you misunderstood me. I’m the one using all five spells. I JUST played my free entry a few minutes ago and was matched with “person” with flock power 32 points above mine! I think it may be because I upgraded my slingshot too much before getting my birds at a higher level.??? I wasn’t going to upgrade it for awhile but when the Easter hats came out I went ahead. I have the Elder Amethyst (x13) slingshot with all my birds at level 41 or 42. The last game I was talking about above, the person had the same color slingshot but their birds were all 47 and had on steam punk hats. I keep trying to play just enough to get demoted, but I need a full run to get my feathers. It’s pointless trying to win the leagues anymore. The “person” leading mine has several thousand stars. And the reward isn’t worth it. I’m going to see if waiting for a second “video bird” works for me also.

desperados
    @desperados

oh yes ok Michele :0..leagues are broken i’ve max level epic gold birds and i’m playing in a league now the first one has 120 stars second has 30 with level 10 birds i don’t even play at arena now without players at my level…for the second extra bird after you get beaten just press the X icon and keep pressing but do not close the window then move your finger away from X and second video icon appears sometimes.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Seriously @hank… Don’t make me get demoted!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

If I get demoted I will quit arena. Plus, that means Rovio will make $1 per hour instead of $100 per hour!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Great. Just finished today’s KPP, got two lousy chests with a bunch of rubber duckies and did NOT get the 100 black pearls. It’s not like I Need those, but when I finish it, I want what I deserve. If the “not getting rewards”-bug will not get fixed immidiately, I will quit playing.

Rish-boy
    @supercell37

Here is another glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 21 replies - 326 through 346 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.