AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 346 total)
  • Replies
  • nikki567
    @nikki567

Can’t play the Arena for the past two days – I get a message to check internet connection (tho I am connected.) Tried restarting iPad, turned modem off/on, reinstalled game, Airplane Mode on/off, launched via Game Center – none of these worked.

I am, however, able to play the regular games, but it’s the Arena that’s the most fun now that I have completed all available levels. Anyone else experience this?

angrykink
    @angrykink

bethb
    @bethb

I’m having the same exact problem as you, and have tried all of the same solutions and still can’t get into the arena. It’s only been since this AM that I’m getting the ‘No Internet Connection’ notice.

PKBOO
    @pkeevers

Having the same problem with the Arena. Nothing works. Sounds like the game is in need of a patch or two.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

I’m having the same issue on both Android and iPad with the Arena. I hate missing out on my Daily Quests just because it’s broken. Grrrr….I’ve sent a support request in. You all should do the same thing if you haven’t already. It’s the only way it will get fixed.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m now able to access the Arena on both devices! Back to flinging and bombing. :-)

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I just had a bug where no pigs appear in the 4th room of level 258, so I was taken from the 3rd room straight to the 5th room. This bug occurred twice so far.

burbman
    @burbman

@mighty-red-1 did you get any points for the “empty” room?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@burbman Nope, no points, so I had to repeat the level a few times to get enough points for 3 stars.

dmsral
    @dmsral

Has anyone noticed that the bonus amounts on some levels are half the normal values (12500 & 5000)? Level 16 is an example.

burbman
    @burbman

@dmsral – Yes, originally I thought this was only on tutorial levels, but I ran into it last night on level 211, which is definitely not a tutorial.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dmsral @burbman — Do you mean the bonus points for strike and birdie?

dmsral
    @dmsral

Yes @mvnla2, that’s it.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This morning I played the arena twice and got no credit for playing the arena or popping 30 pigs, which I usually get the first 2 times I play the arena.

Mp127
    @mp127

In some situations there is possible to stall bird in the slingshot. The bird is ready to fly, scope appear but sling don’t release him.

magsy79
    @magsy79

@dmsral

Has anyone noticed that the bonus amounts on some levels are half the normal values…

Yes! Just noticed that today in fact. On level 1 for sure.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mighty-red-1 After the latest Update,
    That bug that let you get about 20 cards by pressing the back button is fixed !

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@abginebird Yeah, it is, but I never used it anyway, except for the Epic Fail achievement.

Alfred Arborn
    @alfred-arborn

“Watch video for a free turn” pops up but the video won’t play. I have to back out of game and relaunch but of course I don’t go back to where it left off. On iPhone.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

If you have flung your last bird, and a pig is bouncing around the scene in Pigsyland, the scene will time out, and you frequently have to pay 60 gems just to get it to continue. This just happened to me in the last scene of 167, where the chef pig was bouncing around the level. I paid the 60 gems, and then the chef popped before I had to fling any of the birds I just bought.

MG516
    @mg516

Is anyone else locked out of AB2 since the iOS 9 update. Is there a way around it? Thank you.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mg516 — Thanks for the warning about IOS 9.
    I think you need to submit a support request to Rovio.

MG516
    @mg516

@mvnla2 — thank you for your suggestion. Showing my ignorance, how would I send the support request to Rovio?
    BTW – @wrw01 also updated to iOS9 and has had no problems. It may just be me.
    Regards to the AB2 guru.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mg516 — Google Rovio support. Click on submit request at top of page. Otherwise you might spend a lot of time looking at FAQs.
    BTW — I am not the AB2 guru, or guru of anything else, but thanks for the compliment.

MG516
    @mg516

@MVNLA2 — thank you for your quick response and advice. Much appreciated. I sent a request and will await their response.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 Glitches and Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.