The Angry Birds Seasons Wreck the Halls update (v2.1.0) is now available for iOS, Mac, PC, Nokia, and Android via the Android Market and Amazon Appstore. Other platforms will be getting the update very soon. This update — which we first leaked about two weeks ago — celebrates the Christmas Season and is very similar to Seasons Greedings in that it counts down like an advent calendar with one new level per day!
Update: Seasons HD (iPad) has received a v2.1.1 update, which presumably fixes the loading issue on 1st generation iPad.
Another Update: HD v2.1.2 has landed and should fix the launch issue once and for all.
This update includes:
- 25 new levels with one new level unlocked every day just like Seasons Greedings and Summer Pignic
- 4 new achievements (Smash 300 cookies; Pass all 25 levels; 3-star all 25 levels; and Score Addict)
- More Golden Eggs to be found (we will update as we find them)
- A “Big Cookie” bonus level that is unlocked when you 3 star every level
- Per Rovio, “on the last day you’ll meet the big pig himself!
- The Trick or Treat Golden Egg Flip-Flop bug (Bug 27) has been resolved! So we may be pushing the Seasons Golden Eggs Leaderboard live soon!
- The Facebook/Twitter Disappearing Stars bug (Bug 28) has been resolved as well.
- Seasons is now 100% bug-free!!!! (Note that the Easter Score Addict bug is not fixable.)
- Wreck the Halls 3-star walkthroughs are live. Daily walkthrough pages will go live at 12 AM PST (8 AM UTC), so be sure to check back every day. The actual video will be added to the page as soon as it’s ready, but the page is there for your comments and strategies.
- You must be connected to the internet the first time you play a level (only the first time for each level) so that it can download the level file and check the date (this prevents early access).
- The leaderboards are also live. Again, please be patient with brand new levels; we will update the leaderboards during the day.
No shortage of Angry Birds this December! Enjoy!