Less than a week after the PC release, Angry Birds Seasons has launched in the Mac App Store! A special thanks to JimGenious for being the first to spot it. Below is a very brief rundown of the Mac Version, which is basically the same as the other Mac versions.
For more granular details about what to expect in this update please check out the PC post here »
Update: Mac has received an update to v2.0.1, which fixes an issue with the app’s settings and highscores files. After updating, users should be able to transfer data from iOS to Mac using our process.
- Where do I download it and how much does it cost?
- To download Angry Birds, Rio, or Seasons on your Mac head over to the Mac App Store (links to the Seasons page). Unless a sale is running, each version is $4.99 to purchase.
- Does the Mac version have every level?
- Just about. The Mac/PC versions of apps have all levels except for the 3 Facebook/Twitter levels that some episodes have.
Update: It is possible that the Facebook/Twitter levels may be added in the future. See the correspondence in the forum.
- How do the controls work?
- Check out our Angry Birds control guide for the complete control schema.