As previously announced on Rovio’s blog and Twitter accounts, Angry Birds Seasons Cherry Blossom v2.3.0 has been released on iOS, Android via the Android Market and Amazon Appstore, Chrome, PC, and Symbian! The update should land on other platforms in the coming days and we will update this post as they come online.
Update: Now available for Mac as well!
Update: Now available for Playbook (includes Wreck the Halls, Year of the Dragon, and Cherry Blossom).
This update features some amazing new content, which we’ve broken down below:
- 15 new levels complete with the Mt. Fuji and cherry blossoms in full bloom in the background! The leaderboard and walkthrough pages are up, so feel free to leave your strategies while we work on the videos.
- The Mighty Eagle is back in action (iOS only)! If you get stuck on any feathers, check out the Seasons Eagle request post in the forum.
- There is one hidden Golden Egg, and the 3-star item appears to be a “Big Fan”. If you need help finding it, our Golden Egg posts are online now!
- No new achievements! This is not too surprising since Seasons is nearly out of space on GameCenter achievements.
- Pro Tip: Pink flowers are worth 3,000 points each!
We will continue to update this post as the update arrives on more platforms and as our pages come online. For now, we want to know your thoughts.