Happy Monday everyone! We were greeted this morning with a very rare, beginning-of-the-week update for Angry Birds Rio! Market Mayhem (v1.6.0) has just landed for iOS, Mac, and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, with more platforms coming soon! While we knew the update was coming (see our post from over the weekend), this was quite a bit sooner than we expected.
Attention Mac users: This update also includes the 3-star Bonus Levels included in the v1.5.0 update. For more information about these levels, see the v1.5.0 release post.
This update includes:
- 30 new levels set in warehouses and Brazilian market places! This is the full episode, which is another nice surprise!
- 4 new bonus levels: Three unlocked by earning certain number of stars, and one more unlocked by earning 10 feathers.
- 15 new fruit! Keep your eyes peeled for those labels to uncover all the golden strawberries scattered around.
- 1 new iOS achievement. Note that this achievement is currently bugged and unlocks very early in the episode, instead of completing the episode.
- Still no distinction on Power Up scores, unfortunately. Therefore, please DO NOT enter Power Up scores on our Leaderboards at this time.
- Our 3-star walkthroughs are live if you need help. We have every single level on video!
- Can’t find a pesky fruit somewhere? See our guide to hunt it down!
- Really want those new Mighty Eagle levels? Or are you an Android user who is just starting out? We have walkthroughs available for the hardest feathers in the app!
- Compete against the best on our Rio Leaderboard. We again ask that you please DO NOT enter scores using Power Ups on the Leaderboard.