Wow! That was quick. We teased this update just yesterday, and today the Angry Birds Rio High Dive update (v2.0.0) is now available for iOS, PC, Mac, and Android via Google Play. The update should be landing for more platforms pretty soon.
Note: Angry Birds Rio is now broken up into two chapters: Rio and Rio 2. Rocket Rumble and High Dive can be found under the 2nd chapter.
This update includes:
- Foremost a major overhaul to all graphics, from the splash screen to the app icon to the gameplay. If you experience any lagging, try restarting your device and/or closing out other applications.
- 20 new levels in the new High Dive episode! Fling your birds underwater for aquatic attacks! Our walkthrough videos are live!
- Golden Treasure Chests! We suspect there are 10 to find hidden throughout the 20 normal levels. If you need help, consult our videos!
- 6 bonus levels! Unlock these by earning 30, 40, and 50 stars; collecting all Golden Treasure Chests; and earning 7 and 15 feathers (mobile only).
- 1 new iOS achievement for completing the episode.
- New “Playground” episode: Five complementary levels to try out Power Ups and the Mighty Eagle for free! Our walkthroughs are live for these levels as well!
- The Rio Leaderboard is ready for your scores. But remember, Power Up scores are NOT permitted on ABN Leaderboards. This includes the Playground episode.
So what are you waiting for? Put some sunscreen on your beak and get flinging!