Prepare for battle! Midoki and Rovio Stars’ Plunder Pirates received a huge update (Version 2.0.0) adding Legendary Pirates and so much more!
Available on Google Play. iOS player? No wories. You can download Plunder Pirates for iOS here.
From the Appstore:
The Legendary Pirates are here! A fabled group of battle hardened warriors, each with their own set of unique abilities and attack styles to aid you in both attack and defense; can you find and recruit them all?
With the Trade Ship arriving at your island soon, prepare yourselves for the legendary era of Plunder Pirates.
- Legendary Pirates: Brand new heroic pirates with a huge collection of fashionable outfits.
- Treasure Chests: Find and unlock these chests to receive untold treasures.
- New Buildings: The Silo and Legendary Fort are ready and waiting to be built (3 levels).
- 12 New Materials, from common to Rare, Legendary and Epic: Discover a range of mysterious items to aid you in your adventure.
- Upgrades: New levels of Stonemason, Observatory, Mystic Mine, Mine, Flame Gate and Ground Pounder.
The Legendary Pirates:
- Mack MacKraken: Original, Ability – Claw Chaos
- Ching Shih
- Sadie the Goat
- Annabelle Levaux
- Romeo Boomer
- Cornelius Heston
- Black Hat
- Jeanne de Berry
- Captain Tinto
Tweaks and Improvements:
- Level 3 Ground Pounder now has adjustable range.
- Exploration sea battle rewards reworked and rebalanced – now drops chests and materials in addition to gold, grog, EP and BP
- Defensive buff radar to see which defensive buffs are currently active
- Fixed issue with level 11 Mortar knockback
- Fixed audio of defending boats
- Fixed audio of Flame Gates
- Fixes to various navigation issues related to ships
- Fixes to deploying sky raiders near problematic nav data on ships
- Fixed sailing range issue where the ship couldn’t get to A24 on the map
- Fixed issue where Pirate Catcher perk wasn’t being correctly applied to the rehire button
- Fixed transparency issue on the Gun Tower range indicator
- Fixed issue where guild members’ scores weren’t being displayed on the Rumble scores screen
- Tweaked Rumble matchmaking for more accurate match ups in terms of Pirate Hall levels and guild size
- Gem to time cost lowered for Exploration
- Rebalancing of the Priestess – improved damage and attack speed, slightly faster movement speed and increased toughness, increased range on ‘Nighty Night’
- Rebalancing of mines – levels 3, 4 and 5 now have increased damage
- Added extra tabs on quest screen for errand and guild quests
- Added Top Rumble Guilds tab to leaderboards screen. The player will only appear on this leaderboard if they have performed a rumble
- New layout on the guild news tab. Removed achievements, changed the width of the message of the day panel and added a magnify glass icon to bring up the new guild stats pop up
- Added new guild stats pop up. This new pop up shows guild achievements, a list of the officers, and a full roster
- Added a sub tab to the guild roster for the last rumble. This uses the score from the last rumble and sorts the players by that. If a player in the current roster wasn’t in the last rumble it just uses a BP of 0
- Expand guild chat to page in older messages as the player scrolls, up to a maximum of 500.
Are we missing a something? Don’t be shy, let us know by commenting below.
- Get talkin’ in the Plunder Pirates Tips and Tricks forum
- Stay in the know via the Plunder Pirates and Rovio Stars News Channel
- Rovio Stars walkthroughs, including Tiny Thief and Icebreakers (formerly from Rovio Stars)
- Official Plunder Pirates Forum, great resource for strategies and general info about the game
Thar she blows! Go download the Plunder Pirates update today and let us know what you think!
is this stuff permanent or limited-time
Enjoy the characters in the promo videos. I know the actual game play is a bit different concerning the characters but still enjoy the videos. The game looks fun to play, and played a few levels but can only find the time to play one roll-type of game. Nice work Rovio on the videos.