Wtf

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Dixie
    @dixie

Hello Lostyyy

yes you and I seem to have a few runs for our Gems

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Hi Dixie I am from New Zealand are you? Trying to work out why we keep bumping into each other.

Dixie
    @dixie

Ex NP Taranaki in Oz using Kiwi time as the game ends at 3 pm here

Dixie
    @dixie

Well that’s me out of the competition for week.

Dixie
    @dixie

I gave up on the game.  They stole a pile of tokens I managed to accumulate without an apology and I like other contestants or gamers have spent hours  playing this game to better our characters and Angrybirds keep moving the goal posts making our life less enjoyable.

Spark Runs all that effort to get through with so little reward at the end has put me off trying.

Gems are so hard to come by and I thought I would spend the last tokens plus 10 Gems and what do I get as a reward…3 Gems.

Thanks Angrybirds for destroying the Game

Dixie
    @dixie

By the way the Challenge Run does not work at time either

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Dixie addiction is a bugger.

Dixie
    @dixie

Sharpshooter update, Roxio still doing updates to the games to make it even more frustrating with the intrusive ads getting worse rather than being user friendly.

John
    @john12345

Here is a problem I have, why is there STILL 3 MEMEBERS OF THE INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION SQUAD when all other of squads have 4 memebers can’t they add twincast ti the game by literally colouring over blaster. I still wonder why

John
    @john12345

Also what is with the black blotch on the piglab and mountains when you unlock jungle it’s disgusting so I edited what a better solution could possibly be

ADK38
    @adk38

@Dixie. Only played for a year and it keeps steadily making less and less sense to spend time with 🙄

Dixie
    @dixie

Blackouts anyone else having issues at the end of a round the screen goes black and requires reboot?

John
    @john12345

@dixie seems to be you only problem

Dixie
    @dixie

Blackouts.  I doubt that I am the only one getting continual blackouts as my partner is also having issues.

Dixie
    @dixie

Played the starting rounds of the new game completed 8 rounds collected tokens as per the points and …… all the acquired tokens disappeared.  Something odd is going on with ads as of always people are finding new ways to annoy players to get them to use whatever they are advertising so things change but am wondering if in the background and frustration at trying to get back to the game whether the tokens were used to buy something.

Dixie
    @dixie

Blackouts are plaguing the game rather badly and annoying as all get out.

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.