Wtf

• Gobsmacked what more can I say after clicking on the Tower after waiting for it to open.  Changes are a little difficult to ponder why?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Poncho
    @poncho

It looks complicated.  Further, explosions, streaks of lightening and an occasional airplane appear on the map, which are unnecessary and distracting.

Boz
    @boz

All to sell a $20 two month pass. Definitely not a micro transaction. There be whale hunting going on.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Whale oil beef hooked

moi
    @moifirst

@dixie Well, at least this is the most appropriate title of a topic that I’ve ever seen.

Dixie
    @dixie

Well there is Angry Birds 2 so whynot Angrybirds Transformer 2?

Then all us stick in the muds can quite contently carry on playing the original game that we liked playing.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Knowing that most of the world is self-isolated, with little else to do, they decided that this would be a good time to spring a money grab on those of us who play this game.

Nope, not getting any of my money, and if I ever do play the game, I won’t allow any videos to play. So there’s also a loss of ad money (from me), for them.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@vabeachguy I’m with you there. I used to watch 20-30 videos a day for the bonus. Going forward, it will be zero.

rey
    @snowmonkey

I took the first week off and came back yesterday to give it a shot. What a slog. Looks like they’ve nerfed EMPs into oblivion. Simply upgrading bots requires resources that are scant. Acquiring spark and crystals is nearly impossible now – most of that moved into the way overpriced war pass.

I’ve always been happy to drop $5 here and there for a game I like and get some value out of. I like supporting good devs. R/E makes this hard. I’ve always felt insulted by their pricing and practices – like you can feel their disdain for their customers. So I don’t spend in ABT and certainly won’t be paying $20 for a pass that seems to exist just to make their game tolerable at this point.

If the pass were $5 I would buy it and considered it a step in the right direction. If it was $10 I might even give it a shot. In fact I would be willing to bet they would make more money at $10 than at $20 because they’d get more than twice the takers. They might even make more at $5. That number seems to be working well for Supercell, which makes gobs of money.

Can you imagine the gall to charge $20 for a season pass and still have ads in your game! Unreal!!

Poncho
    @poncho

It might not even be so bad if it was a one-time payment.  They expect players to pay $18-20 every 2 months!

rey
    @snowmonkey

Okay I just decided to cache out my tokens and stop playing this week’s horrible event where you lost points for shooting stuff. I bought one gold crate and I got… 250 pig!!! They’ve actually nerfed gold crates too now. To hell with these clowns.

Dixie
    @dixie

So now Piglab steals Crystals.  Double your points watching a video does not work after using it twice in a row,  cannot get to Facebook through Transformers.

And what next?

This update war game crap has ruined the game. Bring back the old game

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

I crash then crash then I crash and so on. Then it works YAY. O back to crash and crash.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I played it enough to reach level 52. Got lousy ‘rewards’, so now there’s no further reason to play for another 43 days?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@vabeachguy,  do the levels and rewards keep going past 50?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@fortressmaximus Yes, I’m at level 53 right now, and each level that you keep going, you get a single steel crate. So if you want to call that a ‘reward’, then yes, the rewards keep going lol.

So, since reaching level 50, I’ve ‘earned’ three steel crates for reaching level 53.

Dixie
    @dixie

Hmm red tokens went missing between games 3800 down to 150 but on two screens, one screen says 3800 other is increasing as I play the games now at 350 so do I spend the tokens or not ?

This game is just a mess Rovio right from the start its just crap.  Go back to old game

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Lol, thanks

FTWiggles
    @ftwiggles

I made this account simply to inform Rovio I’m deleting their app.  This is beyond greed and during a pandemic they decided to gouge people more.  I will no longer support this greedy company or it’s products.  I hope others feel the same.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

So, pigs from the Spark run don’t count toward this new ‘war’ aspect?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@vabeachguy I have noticed the same. But I think it has been that way from the beginning – although everything else you shoot in the Spark run gets counted 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dixie
    @dixie

Not worth putting any time or effort in this week.  Just play for spark runs.

ABT
    @abt

@vabeachguy

Spark Run does NOT contribute to the following (always been this way):

• Pigs total (totals on the map, Leaderboards cumulative total, War Pass totals)
    • Coins

It does count for the following:

• Daily quests objectives (ie. pop 500 of any pig, etc..)
    • Achievements (if applicable)
    • Sparks (only after completion)

Dixie
    @dixie

Finally went back to playing the game.  Fought with a couple of the usual contestants to try and win the daily game.  Lost a couple and wandered back in today sat there looked at the scores and wondered how come one player was 200,000 ahead of the rest.  Pretty soon after 4 hours of sleep another is at that level.  How is this managed to be done as I plug along at the free games each hour.

By the way the War Game series is not worth the effort as I intend bailing out of this game for at least 3 weeks hopefully it will have ended by the time I decide to come back.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Dixie I have found the same. I had one over 200,000 next thing another went from 40,000 to over 200,000 then my score went from 40,000 to 90,000 plus. What is going on????????

Hay Dixie is that you who I am playing against. You gave me a run for my money. Jdfive and Sek have got 200,000 plus.

Letrax
    @letrax

Same thing happened to me this morning. When I went to bed yesterday I had about 23,000 points, if I remember correctly, and had collected 650 of the current run’s tokens. When I woke up again I suddenly had a bit more than 200,000 points.

It made me a bit frustrated as the game put me beyond the last milestone for tokens, without actually giving me those tokens, so now I was robbed of at least 350 tokens that I had expected to accumulate during the day.
    It should still work out for me in the end as this glitch put me in the lead and should result in an unexpected win and the 1,000 token bonus, but had any other player in my group benefitted from the same glitch the end result could just as well had been disadvantageous to me.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.