win10 clan servers down?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum win10 clan servers down?

• Been nearly 24 hours, been trying to get to the Clan menus. Keep getting the “down  for maintenance message.

Anyone else using win 10 experiencing this?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Wil-D
    @wil-d

It’s still down because they’re investigating a FB login issue. All players of the W10 game were disconnected from FB lately. Hatchling, Apples, Piggy Mail, Clans and Bootcamp are all inaccessible during the maintenance. We all do.

Songbyrd2
    @songbyrd2

I cannot log in or save progress, so my hatchling disappeared and went back to the beginning, and cannot sign on to my clan.

Dsand3
    @dsand3

Yes! I emailed support and got the same answer as one of the replies. Something with FB, which I don’t use to play this game. Frustrating! Hope I don’t get kicked by my clan!!!

BLDNG7
    @bldng7

Same here

Holgar
    @nnielsen

I don’t use FB either.  But I’m not worried about the clan kicking me.  I mean, if the servers are down, none of them can log in either, eh?

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Oh well, maybe they will just keep it closed.. might be better in the long run seeing how they haven’t done a proper update in quite a while.

Alabamatick
    @alabamatick

I’ve been getting down for maintenance for nearly 3 days, when the game actually works at all that is >~>

Wil-D
    @wil-d

From Facebook page Angry Birds 2’s post in the group Angry Birds 2 Gamers on Facebook:

UPDATE:
    The game has been put into maintenance mode while we work on solving the related issues. I do not currently have an ETA for when the maintenance will be over but I’ll update you all once I know more 🙂

Hey everyone! 😃
    Just popping in here to let our Windows 10 players know that we are fully aware of the Facebook-log-in issue and we are looking for a solution!

I’ll update you all once I know anything more 🙂

-Oscar

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum win10 clan servers down?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.