Win 2 arena battles during the enemies' turn

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Win 2 arena battles during the enemies' turn

• How do you get this objective?
    I tried everything…I mean LITERALLY everything:
    – druid/rainbird/rogue class,
    – spiky spike/thorn wall emblem,
    – vengeful emblem,
    – rogue’s cupcake trap and thunderbird’s rage of thunder.
    And I ran out of ideas. I’ve been playing this game since it came out, so had this objective a couple of times, and I was always able to get it completed (to be honest never knew how), but right now nothing seems to work, and it’s annoying as hell.
    I looked through the forums, seen a couple of responses about the issue, tried everything I have found, but nothing is working. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • BINH
    @binh

Every team with rogue. I often use paladin & wizard. Just make sure to check the enemy’s health often

angryde
    @angryde

@slav3r This has been asked and answered many, many times on other threads.

Druid + Rainbird + Rogues is the best strategy… but, obviously, the banner must be ‘killed’ by a progressive-degenerative attack (i.e. secondary damage that is applied to the enemy’s banner at the BEGINNING of their turn)… NOT a direct attack (i.e. damage applied during YOUR turn).

So, do not ‘kill’ your enemy’s banner with a direct, on-handed attack from ANY bird DURING YOUR TURN. Make sense!? You must let thorns/acid/goo DO THE KILLING. Make sense!?!

slav3r
    @slav3r

@angryde: Well…I feel a little bit stupid now. I knew what I have to do, but misunderstood the concept a “little”…thought my goal was to kill a BIRD with secondary damage, not the banner. Just before I grinded and suffered for about 10 battles with vengeful, spikes and cupcake trap just to kill the enemy’s birds with passive damage, and it turns out that wasn’t even what I was supposed to do…awesome :D Anyway, thanks for the reply from both of you, I got the objective.

angryde
    @angryde

@slav3r Hi mate, it’s no problem whatsoever… and, upon re-reading my post, I think I come-off like a bit of a d*&k! Sorry about that… I was rushing and it shows (really didn’t mean to sound so patronizing). Anyway, I’m happy that you finally managed to knock that objective over… and don’t feel stupid. We’re all guilty of misinterpreting them… who hasn’t at some point!? It’s the odd Finnish/English, Finglish. Lol!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Win 2 arena battles during the enemies' turn

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.