Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

• two members of this cheater clan were banned before the event ended, and the other two members below waited till the last minute to participate in the battle.  Of course the cheaters manipulated their flock power and vaulted straight to the top, putting their clan of cheaters ahead of ours.   now the cheaters get to collect rewards.  Congratulations Rovio for enabling these pieces of garbage to ruin your game.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • maverick
    @maverick78

these parasites wait till the last second to cheat their way to the top

Nik
    @nik-handson

Hopefully when Putin has his own internet to further control the people in USSR they won’t be able to take part anymore. Shame Rovio wouldn’t ban communist IP addresses before then.

maverick
    @maverick78

7 players have banned from this gaggle of cheats!  what’s the limit of cheaters a clan can have before they are deleted?  what a disgrace.

SB311
    @sb311

@maverick78

These cheats and hackers are so annoying.

Did you send Rovio your screenshots and tell them what happened? I know I am probably giving them too much credit, but based on your evidence, Rovio should make this right. Hope you can get this resolved.

maverick
    @maverick78

Yes they have banned and removed 7 of those idiots.  its just ridiculous that we have to compete against blatant cheating  losers like this.  they were initially given he win, so will rovio go in to their accounts and remove all the feathers, leg chests, and black pearls that were rewarded?  or will the cheaters just lose their bot accounts, and still get the loot ?

SB311
    @sb311

@maverick78

I’m not sure what Rovio would do. I haven’t had to deal with this kind of thing in a CvC battle. I would still contact them with the info you have and see what they tell you.

bill
    @bill-l

Yes, contact rovio for what good it will do! I just get back ‘sorry for the long inconvenience, and rest assured our devs are watching this closely’.

BullCrap, rovio only cares for money anymore, and if the cheaters are spending, and watching the 30 plus spam vids per day, rovio will not do much, if anything.

That is my opinion, and I will stick by it! My clan has been bitten by this knife of crap fir a couple of years now,, and no resolutions have been determined.

@nas76

Clans would be forced to police themselves if Rovio made a simple change. That is, if just one member of a clan if found to be cheating in CvC then their clan automatically would forfeit the battle.

I’ve suggested this before, if it were to happen it would clean up CvC in a matter of weeks.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

It is an interesting concept and it would be great if that were to occur… If Clans themselves had to be held accountable, it could change things dramatically. But how would a “Clan” necessarily  know that a player is employing glitches or cheating if the results are not overtly obvious? I don’t have a knowledge base about such tactics and beyond the obvious signs related to scores, I would not know what to look for or how to prove the cheating took place. Ultimately, I think Rovio benefits from allowing a certain level of cheating, otherwise if it didn’t serve them, they would eliminate the cheaters entirely.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

It’s a good idea to monitor your opponents during the battle if possible, that being said sometimes as was previously posted, cheats will make their moves just before the battle ends. If you suspect that cheats exist then be sure to take screen shots early and and again after the change and report/submit to Rovio asap. If the player’s hatchling, frame, SR, FP, sling or card numbers change or just seem fishy, make sure to report. Also instructing your clan to hold off on collecting their battle bp’s (if your opponent wins the battle) is advisable. It’s unfortunate that we should have to go through those machinations, but it can alleviate some frustration if the cheaters are banned. If you organize your Clan members to work together, this doesn’t have to be a daunting task.

maverick
    @maverick78

More Russian cheaters in our clan vs clan battle .   Shocking.  Rovio could care less

maverick
    @maverick78

If you’re clan is playing with proven cheaters, you should automatically forfeit the battle.  Period.  It’s a complete farce that rovio lets these losers benefit from hacker accounts.

Rovios twisted sideways logic is that they can’t punish the entire clan for the actions of a few, so they just screw the entire other clan playing legitimately.  This makes sense to the morons at rovio.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

anything wrong with BoomBoom and Neon? I can see it might be suspicious for Neon but what’s wrong with BoomBoom? please enlighten us…

maverick
    @maverick78

They both are manipulating bird flock power after the battle has started.   blatant cheaters.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I see your point now. Is it possible a visual glitch? I just wonder…

sometime I found the displayed bird power is the twisted by Rovio…I mean, it showed other player’s bird card instead of the one you had observed. If you return upper menu and click into again, it would show properly.

maverick
    @maverick78

Considering the fact that every time we play teams with Cyrillic team names, the same thing is happening and multiple members of their clan are being banned mid battle for cheating , I would say that’s unlikely.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Just like with the MEDC, I automatically assume anyone with a Cyrillic name is a cheater. While I’m sure some are not, way too many are.

How often do we see one winning the MEDC by some insane amount compared to those in 2nd-10th place?

maverick
    @maverick78

Exhibit A: the cheaters atop today’s mebc leaderboard.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

Yep, have played against that lot. Ton o’ cheats. Sorry man! It does suck and they personally suck for being the dirt bags that they are. Don’t know how they can even enjoy collecting when they know they aren’t winning legitimately. We reported them and many were booted during our battle. It’s a shame tho!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Two weeks ago, the Turbo Birds won the battle against the Russian scammers retroactively, because Rovio had banned many opposing players.  But we are still waiting for the subsequent award of the feather rewards!  Despite several tickets to Rovio, NOTHING happend yet!!!

maverick
    @maverick78

They sent me 500 rainbow feathers and a rare chest in piggy mail, and said they considered the matter resolved lol

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@jaspertm.l   Sorry to hear about your frustration. I’m  a little unsure what you mean exactly. Did your clan collect on the bp’s post battle? Once anything is collected, I think it is harder to get Rovio to rectify a situation like that, unless I am misunderstanding what your’e talking about exactly.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@ momokokou2, some of our clan collected the black pearls, others did not.  Some could collect the feathers later, others can’t. A huge mess!  Many of us sent tickets to Rovio.  Some got an answer, others did not.

Like Maverick78, I got some feathers and a red chest per piggy post with the comment that Rovio was working hard on the problem and they wanted to sweeten my waiting time with a little something.  This is a different wording from what they told Maverick78.  That was 2 weeks ago.  As I assess the situation, nothing will happen anymore.

What use is the great effort, with a lot of observation time and screenshots to convict the cheaters and win later, if Rovio then doesn’t worry about the equitable distribution of rewards?

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@jaspertm-l Wow! Yes I see that it did get a bit messy for you and your clan. That does stinks, sorry to hear that! One thing is certain, fairness does not always seem to be at the forefront of Rovio’s  modus operandi unfortunately for us! I hope the battle rewards predicament is an isolated situation for you and your clan in the future! Or any fair playing clan for that matter. I wonder if Rovio ever pairs the super cheat clans against one another? It would be fun to have a birds eye view of that, wouldn’t it? Wouldn’t it be hilarious (and unlikely, of course but allow my daydream, lol!) if there were a whole league/division created that only allowed cheaters to play against cheaters?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.