Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • Photokool
    @photokool

We had a clan manipulate FP and cheat at the last few minutes. Rovio did reverse the win fairly quickly.  If that happens, do not collect any pearl rewards on the loss or it will prevent you from getting the rewards. Rovio will not reverse that.

maverick
    @maverick78

More Russian cheaters.  Great job of monitoring your game rovio

maverick
    @maverick78

Here’s rovio’s gutless response to my inquiry about boomboom cheating manipulating flock power clear as day..so in other words they could care less

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

It’s so frustrating! At least we have achieved that another cheater in current battle has been removed. Nex is history!

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@jaspertm-l Congratulations on the removal of the cheater : )  Hope you won your battle !

Yue
    @yue-zhang

sometimes it’s just a visual glitch on specific bird FP. Before you think it’s suspicious, do some add-up…

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Today my clan played against “New Рыжики” clan, of course they didn’t cheat directly, but they had 10 players around 1000FP, and 10 players with less that 15FP. Of course when we matched them the clan score is close, but they took all top spots and haven’t even played with their fake and dormant second accounts. My entire clan was frustrated and discouraged due to such dirty game this Russian clan played

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I dont think it’s just Russian Clan to play this unfair match tactic. This happened to  those top 20 clans as well.

maverick
    @maverick78

The cheater clans will use those low fp profiles at the last minute of the battle, if they are losing.  They will suddenly go from under 100 fp to over 1000 fp like the cheater I posted before and after pics of on the first page of this thread.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@yue-zhang, we are monitoring the cheaters very close with several screenshots, when they start to manipulate their card levels. Most of the time the FP sums are wrong, because they change the card levels permanently. It has nothing to do with visuel glitch or add-ups. I restart my game all 30 min. Rovio didn’t have removed Nex, if there had been no reason for.

Of course we loosed that  battle. Rovio promised to remove also Kratos. But before that happend Kratos changed his name in Tattooh. After that we gave up. It’s so anoying and frustrating! Rovio cannot or don’t want to react to this promptly.

BTW, after the battle was over, all very low accounts with FP 10 dissappeared from the russian clan. Fake accounts to lower their FP.

maverick
    @maverick78

Well this  makes 5 out our last 6 battles against Russian cheater clans.

Two cheaters have already been banned.  

IC Dead Pigs
    @reelzen

I know the Russian clans have a bad rep, but there’s nothing wrong in having 2 accounts.  I have 2 as well as a number of other players

maverick
    @maverick78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The previous photos are of the same cheater account.  The pic of 185 fp for every bird was taken right when the battle started.  The cheater then turned off his mods and participated in the clan battle with a lower flock power.  He got deleted thankfully.</p>

maverick
    @maverick78

<p style=”text-align: center;”><p style=”text-align: center;”><p style=”text-align: left;”>Well we ended up barely winning, despite having 1 cheater get the no 1 spot with 2 hours remaining.  thankfully they got banned, but soon after was replaced at the top position by yet another one of their cheaters.  Rovio wasn’t competent enough to ban that player, and they won first place black pearls.</p></p></p>

maverick
    @maverick78

We also got another one of their cheaters banned who was modding hatchings post fight.  They didn’t participate in the battle, probably because of their friends getting popped.  They went from a level 4 hatching to level 3 hatching 

Yue
    @yue-zhang

um…this clan is well known for its cheating habit….long lasting

maverick
    @maverick78

How long a history of cheating and how many of their clan members need to be banned for cheating, before they are permanently removed from the game?  It doesn’t seem fair that a clan of well know blatant cheaters be allowed to participate in clan events.  In fact it’s completely  ridiculous.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Current clan battle and always the same manipulation of card levels! Of course this cheaters take first places in the battle even though his FP isn’t that high!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Fortunately, this cheater also has been fired by Rovio!!!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

When will Rovio finally do something about this ongoing card level manipulation? We can not take screenshots of the cheaters day and night, so it’s so hard to catch them when they get their high scores. Honest clans go down because they occupy the first 20 places in the clan battles with manipulated card levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is Rovio rewarding cheating russian clans in clan battles?

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.