Which TF in each squad to promote?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which TF in each squad to promote?

• It’s been 3 months now since sparks were introduced to the game and most players seem to have a favourite TF to promote.
    I have been promoting Energon Grimlock constantly and when there has been a 2xTF Event I have promoted a TF in the bonus squad a little and now have 8 squads containing promoted TFs as follows:

Energon Fuelled = E Grimlock (100%)
    The Iconic Transfomer = Nemesis Prime (25%)
    Pure Warriors = Lockdown (20%)
    The Cybertronians = Acid Storm (20%)
    The Wreckers = Wheeljack (20%)
    The Hotrods = Drift (20%) prior to getting Dead End
    Valkyries = Airachnid (15%)
    Variant Versions = Ultimate Megatron (15%) probably will also promote Goldbite Grimlock

My thoughts for the remaining squads are:
    Rescue Bots = Ratchet
    Instruments of Destruction = Soundwave or should I wait for Blaster?
    Target:2006 = I have no idea, possibly Jazz
    The Seekers = Energon Starscream
    Leaders = Grey Slam Grimlock
    Brothers in Armor = have no idea

Thoughts and suggestions?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Guess I’ll give my input:

Rescue Bots: Definitely Ratchet. I think we all know that he’s far superior then Bumblebee, Optimus and Heatwave.

IoD: If it were my choice, I’d just promote Soundwave. The chance of Blaster being better than Soundwave is a longshot. Although, you could always just wait until you get Blaster, then compare who’s better.

Target: 2006: Depends. Ultra Magnus has the potential to be much more powerful, assuming you have all his accessories.

The Seekers: Agreed.

Leaders: Agreed.

BiA: Guess it depends on your play style. Bluestreak fires more often, but less per clip. While Prowl has a larger clip, but takes longer to reload. I’ve always preferred shooting faster, so I like Bluestreak, but that’s really up to you.

Then again, Smokescreen is a great option if you have him.

Joel
    @joel687

I agree on most of those.

Hotrods – Ricochet. He isn’t as good clearing blocks, but he takes down any enemy, including Unicron. Knowing that Drift couldn’t hit a missile if he wanted to, I can’t stand Drift

Brothers in armor – Smokescreen

Instruments of Destruction – Knowing that all the newer bots are much more powerful, I would wait for Blaster and try him out

Pure Warriors – I like E Lockdown better than Lockdown

Valkyries – Chromia

2006 – Ultra Magnus. I just hate Jazz so much. He is as useful as Bumblebee

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Lockdown with all accessories including explosive acid rounds is IMO better than energon lockdown.

Joel
    @joel687

I should mention that I am only suggesting Ricochet since I don’t have Deadend yet… yet…

Joel
    @joel687

@pandaczar12 – I looked, and I don’t have any of those accessories for Lockdown. I only have +10% damage.

I have explosive rounds, +20% clip size, and +10% damage for E Lockdown. Makes sense that I prefer him right now

Geli
    @geli

+1 Soundwave for IoD. Mine is 50% promoted with accessories Rumble+20% defense, Beastbox +10% explosive force and Cassette Tape +20% faster reload. Consider the tape if you don’t have it.

+1 Greyslam Grimlock for Leaders. 65% promoted. Walking pace good for Unicron runs.

+1 Ricochet for Hotrods mainly for Unicron kill ability. Only promoted 15%

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Which TF in each squad to promote?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.