What's the point of leveling slingshot if your opponent ALWAYS has the same one?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's the point of leveling slingshot if your opponent ALWAYS has the same one?

• I was happy to get new hats because I thought it might give me an edge over my opponents if I level up my slingshot. But it doesn’t matter what slingshot I have, my opponent ALWAYS has the same level slingshot! So if we are always matched against the same level sling, what is the point in leveling it up?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

True. Similarly, if you have a preset avatar, your opponent will have the exact same avatar. Rovio need to bring back their randomness!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@ash-stubitsch

Well for one, getting new hats, and upgraded slingshots helps TREMENDOUSLY on daily challenges, and main levels since it boosts up the destructo-meter a lot faster, meaning you can get extra cards more easily… Especially hats in the arena since they boost your multiplier. Once all your birds are levelled up to 16, and you wear +3 multiplier hats (i.e cowboy or pirate hats)…you are unstoppable in the arena, since you will have a higher base multiplier no matter what streak you’re on.

@mancala-parakin

I don’t like the randomness of the old matching algorithm giving unequal sling shots at all. It gives players that haven’t even completed a hat set or have a low powered sling a really unfair match. Imagine if you have a bronze slingshot, and you’re facing an opponent with an amethyst or diamond slingshot. That’s a 5-6 multiplier difference without hats and you likely won’t win. When we had that unfair algorithm (my birds were all level 16 with complete set of crowns and gold sling shot with 5 spells at the time) and faced an opponent with all pirate hats and amethyst slingshot…I had to spend 120 gems to catch up to his 12 million score. Wasn’t fun.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What's the point of leveling slingshot if your opponent ALWAYS has the same one?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.