What should I use my gems for?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What should I use my gems for?

• I’ve been holding onto my gems and currently sitting at 1,098 and was wondering if I should use them now for misson slots,Save 2k for the Menasor offer or 3.15k for the challenge run and Devastator and I don’t need the spark slot as Nautica clears everything out well.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Galaxes
    @galaxes

Honestly imo superion is the best combiner. Menasor doesnt rlly look that good imo. And his rockets just clear everything really smoothly.

Action Whale
    @actionwhale

Thanks I’ll look into Superion to make my choice now I just need the remaining gems lol and after this grind for the slots definitely will get challenge run last as I’ve heard not many good things about it.

Galaxes
    @galaxes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Honestly man idk if this is allowed to be said here. But just use the daily reward glitch to grind gems. But dont exaggerate it. Cuz otherwise it takes ages to grind gems since they removed shockwave’s spire.</p>

Action Whale
    @actionwhale

I already broke my daily rewards so I’ll just use that then and I use the clock if I run out of levels to play lol and thanks a Million for the help

Dixie
    @dixie

I usually spend 2,000 gems when I get to 22,000 gems on the best character that is up for sale.

NeoLine
    @ashline

On the topic of gems is it better if i save for challenge run or should i buy a second spark run slot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What should I use my gems for?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.