What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

SKIDS-Terence (body type=iron hide but in aqua) (weapon= A line of missiles similar to wheel jacks but when used three ion beams from the sky rain down)AUTOBIRD

John
    @john12345

Also anyone who watched the ab movies know why I picked Terence

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

By the way….John I already recommended skids last month

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

see for urself lol

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

HOIST-(bomb) (Body type=Grapple) (Weapon=Similar to Grapple’s weapon, but now fired from 2 hand cannons)AUTOBIRD

and also..in the special event I talked about, for Voyage 1 in the last Island Boss, in the icy island from Angry Birds movie 2, make Silver as Quintessa(non-playable because she is non-factional) the boss. For other Island direct bosses the boss selection is your choice

John
    @john12345

@autobotpatriot7 your skids is very different from my one so I may as well call my one classic skids also did you get why I picked Terence

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

TRAILBREAKER-(bomb) (Body type=Hoist) (Weapon=A special cannon which when locked on its target, causes 3 beams to blast it from under the target)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

SKY REIGN-(hal) (Body type=A combiner formed by sky lynx as torso, wheeljack as right hand, hound as left hand, smokescreen as right leg and trailbreaker as left leg) (Weapon=Similar to Sky Lynx weapon fired from mouth, but bigger and more dangerous, Special=Split into 5 components, and everything goes into slow motion, and using 5 fingers, lock on 5 targets and then all sorts of ammunition attack their respective targets and the 5 bots merge into one, but you must lock on the targets within 5 seconds)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

LONG HAUL-(moustache pig) (Body type=Heatwave, but please modify alt mode to look like what I’ve shown below) (Weapon=Similar to Classic Crosshairs’s weapon with same characteristics)DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

MIXMASTER-(chef pig) (Body type=Optimus Prime, but please modify truck mode to have a giant cement mixer) (Weapon=A corrosive splash of dark energon mixed with cement which which sploshes out like glue)DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

LANCER-(stella) (Body type=Novastar) (Weapon=A spray of 3 huge bubbles made of glass gas that are fired like Greenlight’s weapon)AUTOBIRD

ORTHIA-(silver) (Body type=A combiner formed by ELTA-ONE=torso, MOONRACER=right hand, NOVASTAR=left hand, LANCER=right leg, GREENLIGHT=left leg) (Weapon=Similar to Elita-One’s but with more destructive force and huge strength, Special=Call in other female AUTOBIRDS to help in attacks for 5 seconds; any 5 female AUTOBIRDS, random)AUTOBIRD

John
    @john12345

Gale whould be better for lancer but Stella still works

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

SILVERBOLT-(mighty eagle) (Body type=Cyclonus) (Weapon=A special cannon that combines Alpha Trion’s lasers and Scrounge’s electronic discharge beams fired like Alpha Trion’s weapon)AUTOBIRD

SKYDIVE-(red) (Body type=Starscream) (Weapon=A barrage of 4 missiles similar to the slow moving ammunition of the missile pig, but as fast as Nautica’s weapon, and fired at the rate of 4 shots per finger tap from 2 separate hand cannons that care controlled using two separate fingers)AUTOBIRD

AIR RAID-(chuck) (Body type=Skydive) (Weapon=Similar as Blast Off’s weapon, but Air Raid is always airborne, and unlike Blast Off, fires 3 extra missiles; if you check my recommendation for Blast Off, you will know more)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

POWERGLIDE-(chuck) (Body type=Dirge, but with a conehead and a bit small in size) (Weapon=Similar to Dirge’s weapon, but instead of TNT blocks, he fires TNT missiles)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

ALPHA BRAVO-(bubbles) (Body type=Vortex) (Weapon=An unlimited barrage of rockets similar to Jazz’s ammo, but in such a way that even you are not firing, after shooting and reloading 10 small rockets, the same happens and they spread over random directions, so the finger tap used by the player only controls the targeting system of this weapon and nothing more)AUTOBIRD

FIREFLY-(the blues, but only one of them) (Body type=Air Raid) (Weapon=Three single blue streaks of energon, that when they hit their target explode and split into 3 more blasts( 3 splits from one blast), and this is goes on in such a way that instead of 3 layers like Springer’s explosives, these blasts have 5 layers, thus causing mass destruction)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

OVERLORD-(corporal pig) (Body type=Like Omega Supreme, he is also a Guardian, but instead the body type is like what is below) (Weapon=Similar to Omega Supreme, but made of dark energon, Special=Similar to Omega Supreme’s jump and smash attack move)DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

BRAWN-(bomb) (Body type=Heatwave) (Weapon=A huge round dynamite explosive fired in such a way that the height of the ammunition in the sky depends on the distance of the target from Brawn; fired rapidly at the rate of 1 bomb per finger tap and needs no reloading)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

REFLECTOR-(the blues; all 3 of them, but with red eyes) (Body type=Perceptor) (Weapon=Similar to Perceptor’s weapon; if you check my recommendation on Perceptor, you will know more)DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

DEADLOCK-(bomb) (Body type=Drift) (Weapon=Similar to Drift’s weapon, but in purple beams)DECEPTIHOG

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

TOXITRON-(red) (Body type=Classic Optimus Prime) (Weapon=Same as mixmaster’s; if you check my mixmaster recommendation, you will know more)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

PUNCH-(bubbles) (Body type=Wheeljack) (Weapon=Sharp streaks of glass gas similar to Maxima’s weapon, in thin, piercing strips)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

Oh, and please add Wrecker Insignias to Toxitron and Punch.

IMPACTOR-(red) (Body type=Heatwave, and with Wrecker Insignia) (Weapon=A huge shoulder mounted laser cannon, that fires continuously at the target in such a way that the laser doesn’t go up and then come down, but directly fires straight; it’s fire rate is like Alpha Trion’s weapon, but the laser is huge and red)AUTOBIRD

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

FRACTYL-(hal) (Body type=Air Raid, and with Wrevker Insignia) (Weapon=Acid bombs fired at the speed and rate of Air Raid’s weapon, but not fired from beak)AUTOBIRD

John
    @john12345

Edit to (classic) skid. The two launchers on his arms are accessories the left one gives him extra firepower the right gives him explosive force. Left one is epic and right one is legendary.

autobotpatriot07
    @autobotpatriot7

WRECKAGE-(red) (Body type=A combiner formed by: TOXITRON=torso, IMPACTOR=right hand, BLUESTREAK=right leg, PUNCH=left hand, FRACTYL=left leg, and with Wrecker Insignia) (Weapon=Toxitron’s usual dark energon cement mix, but with Glass gas streaks in a major quantity, which gives the gluey cement huge, Special=An array of missiles fly in from the sky like Heatwave’s weapon coming down, raining down on multiple enemies)AUTOBIRD

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What new Angry Birds Transformers characters would you like to see in the game?

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.