What level is good for popping pigs?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What level is good for popping pigs?

• Not too hard to finish, possibly contains a boss pig as well (always good to double up). Lots of pigs for quick popping. So far I’m thinking 361 but no boss pigs there?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Quickly popping boss pigs is easiest on the fail-proof level 1000, where you cannot fail to kill three bosses in three rooms… in the third room as well are about 15-17 pigs that should die without trying hard.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Ahh I’m not quite there yet, looks like a cool level. I wonder if boss pigs count towards the pop pig total for the feat. Was hoping for something with more pigs, though that would be awesome to get the boss pig feat.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The thing is, you can’t fail in this level, you kill like 20 pigs and three bosses.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Another question, is there an end to these feats? I just popped 300, and now it wants 400 boss pigs.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The way I see it, yes, most of the feats I followed have some stopping point.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes just popped my 400th boss pig and that was the end of that feat. Dang was hoping to ride it out further.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The first feat you probably will finish first is the bird one. This is what you have to do:

Blues (Level 2)

Chuck (Level 4)

Matilda (Level 16)

Silver (Level 23)

Bomb (Level 36)

And Terence. (Level 46 or the level after the next boss battle).

anpa
    @anpa

I am very frustrated about some of these Feats, they seem to go on forever, some of the target numbers are very unreasonable.

Like 400 Boss Pigs, how can I finish this ?

I only completed the first 160 levels, so I don’t have level 1000, where you mentioned there are a lot of Boss Pigs. Now I only get Boss pigs from the Daily Challenge and King Pig Panic, so basically only 3 or 4 Boss per day.

At this rate it will take at least 100 days to finish this Feat, and the challenges not easy at all. I’m sure I will get bored at one point.

There should have been a lower limit, maybe 50, but 400 Boss pigs is just too much to finish a Feat.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Some of the feats are definitely suited for the more dedicated players. I am curious what comes after winning the arena league 3 times – is it then 10 times? This is actually the only one, that really concerns me, because everything else is just a matter of time.
    Killing this many bosses can only be done by really playing the levels and the daily challenges. But this goes for levelling the birds to 37 (epic diamond), reaching stage 90 in the ToF, etc. Also the 50 legendary chests or whatever number are very hard to reach if you don’t cheat or pay a lot of money – this would also take a lot of time.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

But this goes for levelling the birds to 37 (epic diamond)

Epic diamond is actually 36. There will be new card levels. (“Ancient xyz” from the store description)

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

If you aren’t at level 1000 yet play level 5 over and over, do it 400 times you have the feat completed. Some can be a time grind in terms of personal time, some are a time grind in terms of just waiting, like winning the arena. Probably goes up to 50 at the last feat, they seem to have 3 or 4 levels ish. Dedicate yourself to the feats if you want, but otherwise ignore them and they are a nice bonus for playing the game.

There was a lower limit of 50 I believe, you get the feat bonus as you move forward, so 10, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 etc. Getting different rewards as you move forward. And unlike feathers they build up from one to the next, so really it’s 10 for the first level, then 40 for the next, then 50, then just a 100 at a time. Think of it like that and it seems easier. It’s all just gradual building up.

Tú Quắn
    @tu-quan

At this rate it will take at least 100 days to finish this Feat, and the challenges not easy at all. I’m sure I will get bored at one point.

desperados
    @desperados

Wow that’s cool ryan i was wonder if there were a end for the feats now we know there is lol 400 pigs are cool.

for popping normal pigs i’m at 12877/50000

and for use 2000 spells it’s 1139/2000

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yeah I’m wondering if 50k is the end of popping pigs, but I feel one more. I think 2k spells is the last one though, I just hit 500 for that. Stopped pushing it as much as you said in another post the rewards just aren’t worth the time put in. I got 300 gems for all those boss pigs popped, not quite worth the effort, though it was nice.

Nice for new players who will get it along the way though as they play.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah biggest feather reward of 15000 for reaching lvl 37 looks good wish other rewards were like that too…bonus point rewards look ok but they are only obtainable via money

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What level is good for popping pigs?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.