What are the levels?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What are the levels?

• I am at level 195. How many more ranks do I need to open a new area? Before it said how many ranks needed for next level. Now says nothing. I haven’t had a new area to “explore” in a while now. And the areas I have open now, don’t seem to have chances to even play. With the amount of characters I have I should have more chances to play and earn coins. But now I only seem to have maybe six areas open for play. With over twenty characters unlocked, I find this rather annoying!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@diamond72 That’s all the areas you can unlock. New areas will become unlockable in future updates. In the meantime, you can try to reach the max rank which is currently 435.
    The game always offered six playable levels at a time, which is more than enough now that the levels take just 5, 15 & 30 minutes to appear.

bigorange
    @bigorange

@mighty-red-1
    That’s the theory, in reality it is very well possible the levels that appear after playing are taken by a TF that’s on a mission or in upgrade. It happens to me regularly that I only have one or two, and sometime zero levels to play.
    6 nods on the board, yes, all payable, very rare…

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

What is the new max levels for each transformers? I finally got all my robots up to 10 and I know it was raised but can’t remember what the new max is?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@optimuspig
    Thanks… any tips on how to level them up quickly? :-)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, play way more than you should :P

Farming gems helps too, but that goes hand-in-hand with my first suggestion ….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What are the levels?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.