We need campaign characters

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We need campaign characters

• There is a whole page of characters for events and we have plenty of time to obtain them. Rovio has given us time to obtain these characters but it’s time that they add characters obtainable throughout the story. It’s has been a while since the last story update. I think they should add nemesis prime to the story since he was only available once. I won’t pay money for him though. Rovio needs to add in more story characters. Add in transformers like jetfire, ironhide, and others.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@heisenberg420 at this rate, Rovio is going to “use up” all the Transformers in events and leave no room for the campaign mode OR be too busy to add new areas to the world map before they get bored of the repetitive events and close the app (like AB Stella)

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I agree – I really liked completing this game as a story where you unlock characters on the map with pigs and those comic cutscenes pop up. Not to mention unlocking new areas. I’m hoping Rovio will switch back to that gameplay system, at least the “new areas” part.

Wejacks26
    @wejacks26

There’s no money in that.. don’t look for it to happen….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum We need campaign characters

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.