Version 2.4.0 is Out!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.4.0 is Out!

• What’s new in Angry Birds Epic 2.4.0

It’s going to be a spook-tacular party: Halloween horrors are spreading all over Piggy Island! Your feathered heroes have dressed up with the creepiest costumes ever to trick the vicious villains trying to crash the Epic Halloween party. And it’s not only costumes, they wear …

Halloween features:
    • The Hogriders return for a hair-rising Halloween spectacle
    • Trick for the piggies, treat for your birds in the Halloween mini-campaign
    • Win 5 new creepy Class Upgrades with supernatural special abilities:

Pumpkin Paladin: · 10% more attack damage · Passive ability: “Last breath”: 50% chance to kill an Undead when doing the last hit

Haunted Rainbird: · 10% more attack damage · Passive ability: “Duck!”: ignores all damage over 80% of maximum health

Mummy Priestess: · 10% more health · Passive ability: “Not today…”: 50% chance to ignore negative effects

Bogey Berserk: · 10% more health · Passive ability: “Orb of Life”: 40% chance to heal 25% of life at the end of the turn

Scarecrow Skulkers · 10% more health · Passive ability: “Reflection”: reflects 30% of damage taken to all enemies

Improvements & Balancing changes:
    Golden Pig’s dubious off-days are over. Find the fair-weather friend back at the beach theater to reward you for watching videos

The balancing for all upcoming mini-campaigns got tweaked for good

Halloween horrors are rising from the dark revealing a terrific new splash art

Your Player ID is now visible in the Initial Loading Screen and Player Profile section in the Bird camp – please include this ID in any inquiry to the customer support – no matter if you’re having technical problems, profile issues or want to report a cheater

Bug fixes:
    Run, epic run! We tackled another problem, that caused troubles with the player profile and negatively affected game performance

Steady as a rock: to prevent crashes in the arena camp or the arena reward screen, we did some technical adjustments and also removed the rewarded video option

Keep fighting: we fixed a problem that left the arena in an unresponsive state after ending the season or claiming the reward after an arena turn

One for the winners: we improved the reward screen after unlocking the chest in the arena

Out of your way: we found and removed a blocker in the tutorials in the Cobalt Plateaus

No messing with Mercenaries: the tooltips for all Mercenaries are now displayed correctly

Finally, we fixed some graphical glitches in the Ancient Relict screen

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

OMG the lag is GONE!!!

Pointless
    @pointless

Now can’t log in…updated and stuck forever, repeatedly, on Loading Balancing. Uninstalled and reinstalled…now when I try to log into my Rovio account, it tells me “update required for this profile” and then the game freezes. FFS Rovio…

louie
    @louieamora

@pointless same here man. stuck with Loading Balancing.  same problem also encountered when reinstalled… missing out on the competition…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So basically just to maximize their gains from d revenue, they have transferred the Golden Pig to the theater. So now players will watch more and more videos and that will help them get even more money.

Hah, Rovio employees really need that money, don’t they?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pointless

@louieamora

I am in the same boat, gents. Reinstalled twice, rebooted my iPhone, the whole works. Even went through the whole tutorial, then quit, then got back in to sign in and it still said: “Game update required for this profile”. I checked for updates, there were none. Tried to log in again and got stuck on “Loading balancing into memory”.

My ABE version is 2.4.0 (26801.5510.0). Running on iOS, iPhone 5s.

Competition starts in 38 minutes. *sigh*. This might really be the final sign it is time to uninstall and never look back.

Thanks,

sutekh137

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

Only updating the app.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming I don’t understand what you mean.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I’m updating ABE

@datguygamer

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

The return of the Golden Pig as proctor of the amphitheater to reward you for watching an ad is welcome, though it’s more akin to the the daily chest in the chronicle caves that has also gone the way of the dodo than it is to finding the golden pig in the wild.  Giving us a timer at least lets me no longer have to remember when it was the last time I did that thing anymore.

However, it seems that the twice-daily arena bonus for watching an ad is no longer with us.  Granted, doubling a single arena match only effectively replaced playing just one more match, but still you now have to grind 100 matches a day to get the same score as grinding only 98.

Maxis
    @maxis

There is a new event now with 4 horsmen of Apocalipse.
    After each battle no points are added to my total event points

How to fix this?

Pointless
    @pointless

@louieamora

@sutekh137

Got a reply from Rovio, consistent with their usual stock answers. They are aware of the problem, but should be fixed now. I may have to uninstall/reinstall before logging in again.
    Umm…I initially wrote that that was exactly what I had tried, more than once, to no avail.
    Nothing like actually reading the ticket before answering…

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

Exactly same simptoms, stucked during loading balancing. Not fixed in past hours. Uninstalled, installed again -game was running till loggin into Rovio account, when it stacked again, required update for this profile and with same result gets stacked now during loading balancing.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

The game is working fine for me.

Ekjp
    @ekjp

+1 @maxis

I’m having the same issue.

I also hadn’t had a chance to join the event before this too because the screen was buggy. I don’t understand what is wrong with Rovio..

rob4ik21
    @rob4ik21

Within second day the loading of balancing still remains unsolved.

Unistalling/installing has zero effect.

ROVIO – could you please put more affords for fixing similar instead of useless posts at FB?

loading not loading

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@quickgaming

Can you tell us what your platform method is and what you did (if anything) to get the 2.4.0 version w0rking? A ton of folks are still stuck at “Loading balancing into memory”.

Thanks,

sutekh137

Seb
    @sebth

It’s working well with BlueStacks for me. Just be carreful with synchronization which is not working very well with multiple devices. I made this bad experience few days ago with a part of my progression which were lost. Now I only play with BlueStacks to avoid this, during the event.

Not sure that’s a problem of version but maybe more a problem of player profile.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I am using Android Lollipop and I only loaded the game for it to work

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

It’s working on iPad 2 after a couple of hours.

Ekjp
    @ekjp

@sebth

Thanks for the recommendation but after having such issues and having paid money for rovio I don’t think that we deserve this low interest and they don’t deserve being paid by us and also another ( 3rd ) shot. My events were buggy 2 times in row. I don’t have time to play games all day all night and I don’t have to use 3rd party programs to solve things that Rovio should.

I’m done with Rovio, I wish everyone a bugless good time.

Pointless
    @pointless

Still no further ahead here…and no answer from Rovio to my reply that I had indeed tried an unintall/reinstall, which did not solve the problem.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Also I use Infinix Hot 3 and most playable games work

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

without any supportive gaming platform, game started without any problem after the first smartphone restart.

Positive Points
    1) Lag time has been reduced to zero;
    2) At least three among the new Halloween Classes are always playable [TheBlues, Chuck and Bomb] and introduce some Cook game mechanics that the old equivalent ones di not have.
    3) New Arena reward system is at least “fair” (a Challenger each season, making Daily objectives each time ) and more interesting than before
    4) Free spin every day at GPM and AGPM, without needing to wa. I did not see them since months.

Negative Effects
    1) My Arena actually crush MORE than before. At least once each two games.
    3) Theatre Video reward “seems” balanced if comparendo to the old Golden Pig Daily Reward. But…
    …In the first three days, I gained 1 LC, 100 all Mastery, 2 Shards and some Snoutlings instead of 3 LCs. I’m not totally disappointed by them but I feeling that these large spread of random rewards will prize us less than before. I’ll keep track of them for a couple weeks, for sure.

kilo
    @kilo

It’s working

Pointless
    @pointless

Speak for yourself 😡

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.4.0 is Out!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.