Version 2.0.1 is available

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.0.1 is available

• Well I have it. No obvious differences yet. No doubt bugs will appear. Looking forward to the new reward chest.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I wish they would tell us what this new emblem does.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Noticed this when I went to the arena

Screenshot_20170328-235657.png

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@sam-spargo My arena is fine

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Thank goodness they fixed the videos for free spins!
    Not really….. they still lock up and make you exit the game. Yay!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Funny that they said this is patch 2.0.1 but the version number is in fact 2.0.25509.4120 which means 2.0.2. :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

I see the Arena Season has been extended to 14 weeks rather than the normal 12 prior to closing down. I wonder how long it will be before it comes back.

It’s strange they have released 5 new emblems just before they close down as we won’t be able to use the AGP.

I don’t understand what this means

You want that mastery for more bombtastic bird-power! Loot it, now available from various world map chests.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Patch Notes

What’s new in Angry Birds Epic 2.0.1
    Time flies, Birds! A new patch has landed and we’ve again listened to the most valuable feedback in the world – yours. So we can announce a big coming you’ve been craving for: a brandnew and – as we like to believe – really impressive World Boss. And there’s more for you in this patch, read all the details on 2.0.1 below.
    New Features:
    Face a new breed of World Boss: the seal has been broken and the Hogrider is rising – gather all your mastery, gear and anger to keep him from taking over Piggy Island!
    Time to get eggstatic: the Easter event 2017 is on the horizon.

This Easter you can win a new kind of event chest: the class chest. It will reward you with a random bird class you haven’t unlocked so far.

There’s epic mystic in the air: power up your arena banner with 5 NEW mythic emblems:

Mythic Vengeful Crest
    Mythic Chrono Crest
    Mythic Spiky Spike
    Mythic Crest of Resistance
    Mythic Comeback

You want that mastery for more bombtastic bird-power! Loot it, now available from various world map chests.
    Arena improvements ahead: so we added an ‘Under construction’-state, that will be pulled up at the end of this season when we’re going to pause the arena for a short time – really short, we promise.
    Most important bugfixes:
    Don’t get stuck on the friends-screen anymore: when tapping on any friend you should now fly over to your friend’s camp straightaway.
    You hate Facebook login issues and believe us, so do we: we’ve chased down the bug causing failed Facebook logins. And we also fixed the unresponsive Facebook button at the Friendship Gates.
    Right, an epic Arena banner’s power can never ever be zero: so we fixed the glitch in the arena that displayed power level always as 0.
    Completed all your Arena objectives and still the button to reset your objectives was showing up? That won’t happen anymore.
    Claim your rewards for completed daily objectives in the arena, it’s back and working.
    The timer on the Golden Pig Machine should now be working like clockwork.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

hhmmmm…. What does this mean? You want that mastery for more bombtastic bird-power! Loot it, now available from various world map chests.

And what is this? I usually stay away from the arena. “Claim your rewards for completed daily objectives in the arena, it’s back and working.” I only play when they offer the 5 shards for completing the daily objectives.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Does anyone having problem launch the game? After update I got “failed to extract resources needed by il2cpp”, so I uninstall it and reinstall, then it works, but now I tried to launch the game again same error message popped out, maybe because I reload the progress?

Pointless
    @pointless

Friends List is not fixed. As buggy as ever, if not more.
    Friends Messages do not show as incoming, you have to open the List on the totem to see them.
    Thorn Wall shows as Mythic, when it is a regular Emblem.
    World Map Chests?
    Crashes after each Arena battle…

At least that silly “99” point award from the Caves for us Android users has been fixed…not that it matters as we cannot see our relative scores.

I hope Apocalyptic Hogs are worthy of this mess they have created…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I spun the Thorn Wall last night after the new update and it showed up as Mythic even though it isn’t. I have reported it.

Edit

I also asked about the new chests on the map they wrote about as we haven’t a clue.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I hadn’t noticed the season had been extended which is a nuisance because I will be on holiday and I have no idea if WiFi is reliable.

I just faced a Mythic Empowered – revived birds deal 100% more damage for 1 turn.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Sounds like it’s a bugs enhancement patch for you. :(

@bubbley

Same here but more of lacking the time during holiday. But I suppose we can just collect the rewards at the end of a week and then sit on it until the end of the season, or the start of a new week when we return from holiday. But the Apocalyptic Hogs starting when I leave for holiday may be more of a problem. :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well most of what I was about to post has already been posted. Welp guess I am not needed. XD

However, the thing that is confusing everyone @suzyq @bubbley @pointless @coachmp, we can’t have it as we have completed the story long before this feature was given. What they mean is that map chests that were there as rewards from completing levels (those gold chests with ruby studded on top) now award mastery as well. They now give 500 mastery instead of some ingredients.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Guess R won’t be awarding those of us who had completed them, not that it matters especially to those who also max-ed out at M70.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I’ve already resigned myself to not playing Apocalyptic Hogs. I am upset about dropping to Platinum or Gold.

Those of us who have all classes and are 70/70 don’t benefit at all from this upgrade. Furthermore the Arena still freezes and the friends list still lags. Typical!

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    :( Perhaps extending the season might give you a chance at promoting back to Diamond before the end of the season. Not sure if that makes any difference.

Well, that’s Rovio/Chimera for us. Having said that, they did fix some minor bugs, and restored daily golden pig for some.

Timber
    @timber

Updated this morning and had two “Angry Birds needs to restart to stay epic” BSOD’s requiring full restarts in 35 minutes of play.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

I had a free roll in the normal (set item) area from a friends bird camp. It worked fine. But when I went to the arena i had some troubles (last night and this morning.) When it shows that I have a free roll in the arena it won’t let me access my friends gpm. Nor can I visit friends birds and camps. Anyone else having this problem?

nickname
    @zaqxsw

yay, one out of eight for sea dog

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

“This Easter you can win a new kind of event chest: the class chest. It will reward you with a random bird class you haven’t unlocked so far.”

And what if we already have all bird classes?
    …Snoutlings? :/

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow as it happens I thought this event started next week. I don’t check the news much. So I can play it. No I am away for 4 weeks really need a break. For ten days I have WiFi so could have finished the season if it had ended as it should. Then I would have started next season in week 3. I may have WiFi but I expect it to be inconsistent.

@smwforever45
    because we all really need Snoutlings?!

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@smwforever45, an elite class, I suppose. Nobody has them all.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    I know I need them, lol. All the Snouts from SRC are already used up, I’m currently living off the rewards from events and the Arena (which I play for 10 minutes a week, just for the Snouts), the Daily Dungeons and sometimes Mouth Pool.

@werehamsta

That is true. But it’s not really a bird class… just an Elite upgrade of an already existing bird class.

Speaking of which, I’d love to see new bird classes some day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my Elite Rainbird. I quit this event. Good luck to all. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.0.1 is available

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.