Version 1.5.0 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.0 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@datguygamer

He means, where did you see that text/dialog in the game? Curious to know as well. I haven’t seen that yet.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pixelyzed @kennymcc

When you reinstall the game, this is the first message to pop up in game. This is even before the game starts downloading and shows the loading bar at the splash screen.

What this is that the game is asking you to allow the permissions it requires in order to run, in this case, accessing your device storage. From this version, it makes a local backup of the game progress temporarily. That’s what this is about. As you can see you cannot even deny it, so you basically are forced to give it permission even though it is supposedly “asking” for it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Whatever the case, I cannot log in to FB. It is showing “login failure”. God damn it.

@smwforever45
    @kennymcc @pointless @pointless @shapokomanbeast Are you guys seeing me in your list or not?

I tried disconnecting Epic from the website, logging in to FB before signing in to my Rovio account but nothing works. Once again, I am all alone.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

I can’t update the game yet so I don’t know

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast You don’t need to update but can you see me in your old version?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

It is forcing me to upgrade before I can use epic?

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@datguygamer @kennymcc

Got it! I haven’t installed or reinstalled recently so I didn’t see that message.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    As u already know, I dont see u in my ABE friend-list anymore. Have u tried to remove the game and reinstall it? Also try to remove ABE from FB settings, before u install the game.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Yeah I just upgraded and you don’t appear on the friend’s list?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Yeah, I’m using a super-buffed Wiz/Spies team + a massively underpowered „Mighty” set + „Underdog” too… and I’m getting opponents in the 1150-1250 region. That’s a guaranteed win with 2* so I’m happy with that… for now… :-/

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@datguygamer
    I haven’t had any problems logging into FB on iPad Air 2. Some times it takes 2 tries but it always connects on the second try. What is your user name on FB so I can check my list.
    It might be a good idea to watch your language.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds Watch my language? But I didn’t even say anything insulting to anyone. What are you talking about?

Also, we are not in each others’ lists on FB.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    You still appear in my friend list. A different friend of mine, however, is suddenly down to Level 1… Might have to ask him what’s going on.

@angryde

Normally this strategy would be an almost guaranteed 3-star win… Oh well. I guess it’s better than nothing :/

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I think @dallasreds was just warning you about *cough* your use of “Gosh darn it”… some people can be absurdly sensitive about the whole “blasphemy” + taking the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s name in vein… I was castigated several times for using what most reasonable/non-maniacal people would consider *green alert* swears… LOL!! Such a complete and utter yawn fest…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I had to go through some alternate methods and currently it’s back to normal.

@angryde
    That’s it? Just because I said “damn”? Okay then…

Keet
    @keet

Is it just my misfortune, or has anyone else only gotten one list of snoutling mastery offers before they get the lucky coin ones? Since the update it has happened to me three times where I get only three snoutlings offers before I am stuck with the LC only ones. I am hoping that I have just been unlucky today!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Glad it’s working. :)

@keet

Had that several times, but right now I got four offers and a bit earlier today I had seven. I think it’s pure misfortune…

Keet
    @keet

@smwforever45 Thanks for reply, glad to know that it is just my bad luck!
    I do like the new arena feature they added that allows you to reroll objectives. I kept getting ones for classes that I haven’t bought yet.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 So the toss is back to bad and well…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    How did u fix your connection to FB :)? I can see u in my ABE friend list again :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I modified the configuration file.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    U can do this only if u know what u r doing, right :)? Nothing for a standard mortal human, right :)?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer @smwforever45b @kennymcc @angryde
    Here’s what I’ve found now:
    – New abort battle message.
    – Better objective list design.(for me).
    – You’ll get easier opponents in arena after you lose 3 times and refilled the banner.(I’ve refilled it twice and it ALWAYS happened).
    – Something strange with cave snoutput.(Difference between each run could be over 10 snouts here. Not sure about your devices).
    – MUCH quicker loading time.(Thanks, Rovio for the second time).
    – CG opponents removed from arena.(I’ve sent a ticket to Rovio about snoutput and CG opponents).
    – Coin Toss is crazier than ever!!!!!!
    Here’s the note for coin toss:
    Yesterday: 17 battles 11 wins, 6 losses(coin toss)
    Today : 10 loss in a streak, then 4 wins, then 1 more loss and I’m out of banner the fourth time since yesterday.
    So, every 3-5 losses normally gives 2-3 wins. Same as 10 losses give (probably) 3-5 wins. Quite unfair but still not devastating.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I am a standard mortal. :P

@aufar-ramadhan
    What’s wrong with the snoutput?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Sale! To commemorate the upcoming American Labor Day (September 5), all Event classes (NOT Premium classes or Elite upgrades!) are reduced in price!

I honestly don’t see the point for me, since it’s likely that Illusionist will be available to obtain for free in the next event anyway. :P

@aufar-ramadhan

What exactly do you mean with the Snoutput craziness in the Caves? Snoutput could always be different over several runs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.0 is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.