Version 1.5.0 is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.0 is out

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Even if there was a point, you wouldn’t be able to buy it anyway. :P

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer @smwforever45
    Something’s strange happening. How could you get 74 snouts in first run (cave 1-5) but then, you get 63? That’s a deadly jump for me because I’m looking for some money makers now.
    Well, I’ll spend my LCs for the illusionist and savage’s elite upgrades. Why spending 260 LCs when you can just spend 90 LCs. Today’s events are quite easy (except for leaderboards). But let’s see how the kraken can kill us.
    I’ve got an eagle potion in case when the Kraken is unbeatable with my quite weak PalaWizDog or PalaWizTricks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan I can agree with that. It’s better to buy the Elite upgrades than the main classes.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever45
    ….The promotion says up to 50% off in honor of Labor Day before I log on and 50% off in honor of St. Patrick’s Day AFTER I log on, lol!…additionally, the prices which they claim are 50% off (after I log on) are only 30% and 40% off. I’ve been in retail for over 40 years….anytime you display an error in sales percentages like that you should, if you are a respectable business, honor it. In this case I’d accept the difference in LC’s, LOL! ;-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    These differences have existed before! It’s not new in 1.5.0.

@mistychristie

St. Patrick’s is long over… Lol :)

Also, it says UP TO 50%. That’s a word you should memorise because many, many companies use this word “up to”. It’s not a guarantee. Just a hint at what could be possible.
    Plus, Illusionist IS 50% off.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever … You said …”Also, it says UP TO 50%. That’s a word you should memorise because many, many companies use this word “up to”. It’s not a guarantee. Just a hint at what could be possible.”…..No chit, Sherlock, lol. Did I mention I’ve been in retail for over 40 years in my earlier comment?…LOL…yah, I think I did. I’m quite familiar with how language can be used to manipulate a consumer :-)

Here are my screenshots showing what I’m talking about:

Logged off:
    Screen Shot ABE Logged Off.jpg

Logged on:
    Screen Shot ABE.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mistychristie
    It says Labor Day on my game and it is Labor Day. There was an offer for St. Patrick’s too (and ALL event classes were 50% off back then) but as I said, that is long over XD

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever … So I guess you didn’t see my screenshots, lol.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mistychristie
    I did, actually. :P All I’m saying is that on my game it shows up fine when signed in. It shouldn’t say St. Patrick’s so that is a bug. (Not that it’s a major bug, anyway. :P)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It seems they finally decided to add the “Do you really want to exit the battle?” message to iOS with this update! Was long overdue.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

For Android users: Have u found that the game crashes when u get the message: “Your device has been synchronized…” (it appears sometimes when you start the game, when the map is loaded)? The game crashes at the moment when I try to open any battle on the map or when I try to enter the Nest. It happens only on my phone device (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini), not on Bluestacks. What is your experience?

Keet
    @keet

Hey all, it looks like they might have finally fixed that arena glitch that would only give you a set item from your current league, even if your pig machine was higher. I have the diamond league golden pig machine but I am currently in stone league. I just rolled a diamond league frost heart. =)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@keet Was your Rainbow Bar filled up or empty?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@keet
    In addition to @datguygamer’s question I’ll also ask:
    Did you roll on your own GPM, or on a friends’ GPM?

Keet
    @keet

@datguygamer My bar is about a third of the way full at the moment. I was not aware that this would make a difference, so if this is a false alarm I apologize!

@smwforever45
    It was my own GPM, I think the glitch was not affecting friend GPMs? Not sure.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@keet
    For me, the glitch has always affected friend GPM’s too.

And yeah, the bug happens with guaranteed set items! Otherwise, the GPM works fine.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@keet @smwforever45
    Whenever you roll for items in the Golden Arena Pig Machine, WHEN your bar is being filled up, whatever league your Golden Arena Pig Machine belongs to, it will give you the items of that league. But if your league changes from that of the Golden Arena Pig Machine, you will get that league set item when the bar is completely filled up. Say you are in Diamond League and the bar is filling up, you will get Diamond League items. When the bar is filled up and you are about to get that “guaranteed set item”, that will also be from Diamond League.

Now, let’s say the season ended and you are starting from Wood League again. Now when you are rolling for items, you will still get Diamond League items when your bar is filling up. But when your bar is filled up and you are about to get that “guaranteed set item”, you will get a Wood League one as that is your current league. And it affects both your and your friends’ machines. No matter what, this rule applies every where, regardless of what machine you rolled.

TL;DR version:

A) You are in the same league as that of pig machine-> same league item always, no matter in which state the bar is in.

B) You are in a league lower than that of pig machine ->
    1: When your bar is filling up-> pig machine league items
    2: When your bar is filled up-> your current league set item

Also, this is an intended design. I repeat, this is an intended design and not a bug or a glitch. Chimera actually coded it this way after arena season 1 concluded.

Keet
    @keet

@datguygamer @smwforever45 I see, thank you for the clarification! I am sorry for the false alarm. I didn’t think about where the rainbow bar was filled to because I usually don’t roll set items unless they are guaranteed, at least not on the arena GPM.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@shapokomanbeast
    I see you made 150k.
    Congratulations!

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc Hmmm, I’m running Android via Bluestacks on an iMac and I’m not getting any crashes either… sorry about the hassle with your phone :-/ Sucks…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Aaaaand I got another Epic message.
    I have a feeling they become more and more common… and I’m still afraid to confirm one. XD

Since I’m in the Chronicle Caves right now anyway, I’ll check if they changed anything about that.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 me too and me too!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 1.5.0 is out

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.