v1.4.2 has been crashing a lot since last Friday

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum v1.4.2 has been crashing a lot since last Friday

• Nexus 6P user here. Since around last Friday, ABE has been crashing a LOT. I could not win any Arena battles since Friday because the game would freeze up and quit without warning. I don’t even need to be doing anything – I can just let the game sit there, and it’ll just crash on its own. I have tried reinstalling the app many times, but nothing works.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

iOS user here – no crashes at all for me, since weeks at least.

metztli013
    @metztli013

It crashed once for me last night.. or this morning, I can’t remember. It didn’t freeze or anything, just shut down. It was crashing a lot for me a couple weeks ago, with the message “Unfortunately Angry Birds Epic has stopped,” but that eased up.

angryde
    @angryde

@whiteasice Android via Bluestacks on a mid-2011 27″ iMac… no crashes here. Sorry you’re having problems :-(

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

No issues on my Huawei phone, maybe 1 crash in the past week?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@whiteasice my brother plays on a Samsung Galaxy tablet and has been experiencing this for the last month- everytime he loads AB Epic, it always crashes on the “Chimera” screen and fails, saying “Angry Birds Epic is looking for resources to download”- I have contacted Rovio, but they just said to report it to customer service, which I did- and still no word back when they will fix this

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I figured out what is causing it. It’s the new ads that play on the pause screen. When I hit pause, the ads are running a video, even when the game is not paused and I am playing. These video ads that constantly run in the background are what cause my crashes.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh! You mean the new animated ads on the Pause screen like the one for AB Action?
    I did see them but I had no trouble with them yet – but I could well understand if they caused problems since they’re new.

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

Android user here, have had crashes, but whi doesnt every once in a while. Since this event started ( few hours ago ) game crashes after every battle I play or pick up those event skeletons, you know the ones with bonus potions or points etc.
    After I spin the wheel game crashes and I dont even get the points…

Mssk86
    @mssk86

Same here…

Android user, v. 1.4.2 and this event is so annoying! Crash after pick up skeleton, crash after battle, where is the spin wheel… Crash after crash :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum v1.4.2 has been crashing a lot since last Friday

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.