ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It doesn’t cost me anything, so may as well give it a try just to find out how this works.

*shrug*

Swing
    @swing

Let this be a lesson for the people that bought Dead End (or is still spending real money in this game). Rovio/Exient are the lowest kind of blood suckers, they will do anything to get your cash and five minutes later they will kick you in the groin without a second thought.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

In eyes this Spark is the biggest BS ever! I am not crying for paying to obtain a new Transformer, but i will never spend money to buy gems to exchange them for those lame Promotions/Spark BS… And in a map node those Promotions don’t matter one bit!

Googs
    @ncaddy

Sparks – one question I have. Is once you have got a spark (from daily task) or through Gems and assigned to a transformer. How long does this spark “upgrade” last for??? Is it a day? The life of the competition or is it permanent and will stay on forever???

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Trapping in the barracks seems to be merely a tutorial point. Lots of new features or simply features at the beginning of the new game forcefully lock you at a particular point until you learn what they do. I just finished my daily tasks for a second 500 sparks batch, and I can navigate in and out of barracks freely without spending them.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well all I’ve found my daily Task board, it’s hidden behind Prof Pig’s Lab button and can only be accessed when you complete a task and the RED indicator shows but it still takes some doing to display it. What a mess.

ED209
    @ed209

Well I got todays daily lot done already and got my spark, grimlock now gets 10% more at the end of events rather than the game deciding how much to give you if you use a certain TF.

first upgrade costs 500 sparks, next one is 1050 sparks and this can be done to a max of +50% of challenge event amounts.

you can now get sparks for tokens in the token exchange now, 1500 sparks cost 1200 tokens.

some screen shots below

AB TF

and

AB TF 2

and

AB TF 3

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi all,

Did any of you all notice something strange happened to E. Soundwave shielding today?
    Is it a little hint to get RatBat for him?

Having problems with Energon Soundwave during this new live event 1.22.4.1 Soundwave Superior. Day 1 today: shoot armoured pigs which fire back.

Initially E. Soundwave was behaving OK today from 00:00 UTC for the last 10 hours, played him more than 5 times through this period.

Then suddenly at around 10:00 UTC at Cobalt Valley, his shielding became ineffective: after just a few hits from pigs shots, he died and I had to use 10 gems to resuscitate him. Then before he could make it over 1 screen’s worth, he died again and required 20 gems.

My E. Soundwave is already at Level 13. Have yet to get RatBat +20% shielding. But surely since his shield was OK the last 10 hours, perhaps this is an error which nerfed his shields.

Hoping this can be fixed soon.

Swing
    @swing

This was the perfect opportunity to do something so players have a way to spend coins. They could have added the option of buying promotions with coins, I would have been happy even if it required 50M or 100M coins to promote every character to max. Since they are grouping strong players against each other, the promotion advantage washes out, but it would have shown some good will towards players and coins would once again have some value.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Free Sparks
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-12-33-50.png

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@jasebree Thanks for pointing out the free Sparks. I saw that in the news feed earlier, but didn’t pay attention to the gigantic Collect button. It’s worth 400 Sparks.

I’m now at 15% with EGrimlock earning 30% bonus. 20% will cost 1650 Sparks.

GA Birdman
    @gabirdman

How do I get the new character? Once again Rovio doesn’t give any suggestion on how to get something new. If anyone knows how to get Wheeljack, please post it.

sheepybach
    @paul13

He is only around as a buttie at the moment and they have not said when we can get him.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

20% promotion is a Bronze Star. Here are the levels so far:

5% – Bronze Bar 1 – 500
    10% – Bronze Bar 2 – 1050 (+550)
    15% – Bronze Bar 3 – 1400 (+350)
    20% – Bronze Star 1 – 1650 (+250)
    25% – 1800 (+150)

Maybe it will level off here or at the 30% level.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k I strongly believe that at a new update the bronze star will be promoted later on silver and even in more depth at gold.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

What do you mean by a Bronze Star please

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13
    Screenshot_2016-12-03-07-22-30-1.png

@elpapam
    I think it will go silver then gold as well. I’ll know in four days if silver is next, or two stars.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k i saw yesterday and i forgot to make a snap-shoot but it will add 2 more tags around the star to looks like a crown

Damn it yesterday i saw it complete at a user “DDD” while i was playing and i forgot to snap-shoot the screen.

sheepybach
    @paul13

OK got you I’ve got a blop and 1 bar

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@elpapam I wonder how that “player” is at a higher rank. I’ve token exchanged for all three Spark prizes and even if I started with promoting EGrimlock (Greyslam Grimlock is at 5%), I wouldn’t have enough Sparks for the next level and I don’t see anywhere to buy Sparks with gems or money.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k And the most suspicious about him was in 10 minutes had 12.000 points in front of the 2nd place aroudn 16.000 points ahead of me where i was in 3rd place!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 The Edge Of The World Glitch this time appeared on a Beach Node at the map AND NOT in an Event node. The device is a brand new iPhone 7 Plus 256GB 3GB Ram and the game was running alone with nothing running background in WiFi AC connected 2 meters away from the rooter and i run several times this node with the same problem!

And don’t dare to tell me that the device is at fault or is out of memory! It has 3GB memory and the fastest SOC of the market up to this point. And the game shouldn’t have that glitch.

I closed the game re-run the game and the same problem!

After i spending one gem to change the transformer, the node run perfectly.

So i come in the conclusion that either some accessories with en/cons might have problem in some nodes so this must definitely a program’s error and NOT a device’s fault!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    Sorry to tell you mate but you need to contact whoever made your device as its their problem not ours. Please don’t contact us about this anymore.

lol sorry I just could not help myself lol

I’ve given up on the daily tasks as just tried to access it and 15mins later nothing

I’ve come across another bug were you can’t do anything with your bot, no running, will fire somethings but at nothing, enigon will not fire and you end up getting killed by falling MT

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i wonder are they doing any debugging? are the have testers to find those bugs?

Anyway i don’t want to ruin my night so i will hold up this matter for later date…

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Very true have a good night. Testers no way do Rovio have testers not with all the bugs that come with their updates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.