Update Version 1.2.6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update Version 1.2.6

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@korath88 @abyssuss And because of that the Golden and Diamond Cauldron is more useful now.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

44 hours later, still can’t log in/run the app

Anonymous

I just realized something after this update. The Blessed Set in Arena now only increases healing by 75%. Not 100% anymore!

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Wait, the MINIMAP is for Epic from Amazon only? I didnt see this update in Google Play.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@partshade More game balancing as Rovio likes to call it. It pisses me off that they keep weakening stuff that I and numerous others have spent plenty of LC to get. On the other hand the Blessed set was and in my opinion still is by far the best set to use. In my opinion they should have made the other sets stronger instead of making the Blessed set weaker.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea I think the strongest part of the Blessed set is the Blessed Idol. The extra health is so very valuable. I still use the Blessed Idol I got in the Stone league, even now that I have a variety of other tops from the Platinum league.

Perhaps the way of evening the sets up is to bring the bonus health down slightly (+10% or +15% instead of +20%) and then bringing the banner health value for all of the Set Tops and Flags back up to where they used to be (~ +400 health per item).

Anonymous

@killerkea I’m not fond of the way Rovio is doing things either. One thing I really don’t understand though is that the Mighty Set gives a 10% boost in damage but so does the Sinister and Blazing Cloths by themselves. I think the Mighty Set bonus should be raised to 15%. The Sinister Sets Hocus Pokus should also be raised to 20%. Why? Because my Jeweled Pumpkin heals the same amount :P. There’s a lot of normal heads that are just as effective as Set heads for some reason.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Also, the rested bonus has been removed, but the experience required to level up has decreased.

Tman
    @tman

Be careful! Scrapping set items no longer asks for confirmation.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Just noticed something else; the friendslist now shows ALL your Facebook frinds that play Epic not only the 200 first on the list. Before the update I had 20 pages of friends but now I have 47 pages showing up :-)

Tman
    @tman

Another thing I found. Desert Pig Castle is back to giving you 100 snoutlings. Unfortunately, King Pig’s Castle is not.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Really? I’ll try this.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@korath88 SUPER COOL ! I and other weak players are finally going to level up to join the level 41 elite of ABN !!!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Good thing I can play using my work phone as the app still doesn’t work on my AT&T HTC One M8 (4.4.4)

Hi all, I haven’t been around lately due to other stuff in real life. Tonight I was trying to get the achievement to 3-star 3 battles. No biggy, had this one lots of times. It’s normally one of the easy ones. However, somehow it became impossible to reach 3 stars at all! I only get to 2 stars, even with only a single hit to my banner!

Over 28k health left, but nothing better than 2 stars??? So, I’m just wondering if this is a bug on my device or some ridiculous balancing thing as well…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry I haven’t seen this bug. What were your scores? Were they over 45000? Anything over this should be three stars for sure.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry I had it yesterday. No difficulty achieving it, as you say it’s one of the easy ones.

Logan
    @ryupower87

@larry Do you bring the banner down without killing any birds? This is the only possible reason to get 2 star if u have 28k+ points for banner health at the end of battles..if u kill some birds and still get 2 stars with that amount of health is surely an issue of your device (I normally get 3 stars, so its not a general bug)

SheriD
    @sherid

Is is correct that I cannot buy stuff like burning pumpkins anymore following this update?

Anonymous

@sherid Yep Piggy Mccool is now only selling basic resources.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@larry You have to knock out at least 1 bird and your banner has 2/3 health. The bonus from the knocked-out bird gives you 2000~5000 pts. I found this on youtube or somewhere because it shows you the bonus score, but it’s hidden by the update.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@larry @kenhsieh Knocked out banners give 15,000 points. Each knocked out bird gives 2,000 points. You can repeatedly knock out enemy birds to continuously gain points. Your own banner gives up to 30,000 points, depending on its health. The 3-star score is 45,000, which means that if you didn’t knock out any of your opponent’s birds, you will need a full health banner to get 3 stars. Your own birds do not provide any point bonuses.

@korath88, @kenhsieh, you guys have it spot on. Thanks for the explanation. I was not aware of this scoring system and I had been wondering about this before. It does explain the lack of 3 stars in my case since I was going for 2 objectives at the same time. Defeat banner without knocking out birds and 3-star battles. Normally achieving 3 stars is not the issue, but clearly defeating the banner without knocking out birds gives less points. I always assumed that the banner health was the main (or only) driver for the ending score.

Thanks again for sharing.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

One thing I just noticed from this new update is that when you get a set item it’s recycle value is approximately 6x more than what it was before. Unfortunately they didn’t retroactively change the recycle values of items already in your inventory. Arena set items did not go up in recycle value. I don’t know if this means anything, but you might want to keep both set items in case they decide to make other changes in the future which may affect one item and not the other.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@killerkea A few updates ago, I got several set items that were worth 6 FE. Thought it was a glitch then, until it wasn’t just one thing that yielded more FE.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update Version 1.2.6

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.