Update 1.6.28 for iOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.6.28 for iOS

• an update is available for iOS… Anyone has dared to download it yet??

Also can someone confirm any changes has been made to High Yield Recipes??

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumitarora15 I don’t have the game on my iPad (to avoid potential syncing issues), but I have it on my Android and it got an update to v1.6.29 a week ago. The update had no impact on the recipes, it simply fixed the bug where Energon Grimlock becomes weak after upgrading him to level 13, so I assume that’s what the update for the iOS version of the game is about.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

Sadly, it doesn’t fix my crashing issue….

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@mighty-red-1.. Thank you lad but would still want some confirmation from other players!!

@optimuspig
    .. I hope this update brings good news to you and even other players!!

@20qmindreader
    .. Are you up for it just like previous update??

@grimmjow
    .. You must be Rank 435 by now so all eyes on you for the confirmation!!
    Btw I have adopted ur strategy which you mentioned in the Rank 350+ topic though not completely. For instance as I mentioned I don’t use pigs for 4 hour missions and even not even stocking up gems but using the 1AC, 1BP, 1SR recipe to gather 20 SR and then using them to gather AC and BP avoiding gems which I was doing earlier making a mistake and lastly as you mentioned you use extra SR to gather gems but rather then doing that I use extra SR with either 2AG or 2DG to gather AG and DG even accept gems if I come across any!!

wrw01
    @wrw01

Loaded the update and it does not appear that anything is going bad at this point.

One problem still remains that I experienced prior to and after the update that occurs while playing recipes in the the Professor’s Lab.

After playing recipes in the Lab for over an hour, when I got out of the Lab and went to check my Storage Levels 15 for material amounts is when a screen came up that said something like “the game has to be restarted to save your progress”. It was a blue screen with white letters. Had to hit the check mark to move on because everything was frozen. When the game came back up everything I earned in the Professor’s Lab was gone.
    The second time this “restart” occurred was after the update and it happened while I was still in the lab playing recipes. Lost over 450 gems, over 1,000 pigs and 1 million+ coins. My gem level went back to previous level because the amount was noted after purchasing a piece of 3 star equipment for 900 coins for Terence Sentinel Prime.

What I also noticed while playing in the Lab is that sometimes when SRs are awarded, coins are also awarded (but not every time) and that sometimes the coin counter, at the top of the screen, changes and sometimes it does not change with the new amount.

What is also interesting is that after the game restarted itself the Gem Shop went back to its previous amounts where one could purchase 5,200 gems for $99.99 US.

In addition all the Game Center Achievement flashed across the top of of the screen. Previously I had 36 of 38, now I have 34 of 38 GC Achievements even though I have earned them all. Achievements in the game itself have not changed 85/86. The Character levels and the rank have not changed with the reset or update. That would be tragic if they did.

I can only guess that the game went back to an earlier version but I do not know what happened to the coins, pigs and gems I earned other than that I lost them and wasted over 2 hours of time on two different occasions.

Very frustrating to say the least.

This is suppose to be fun!!!! Right???? Play on an iPad Air 2.

@gradientturtle7
    @rumblebee

micksan
    @micksan

Just downloaded the update 1.6.28 for iOS and still the game will not start even after a reboot becoming very frustrated with the damn thing if I had not invested so much time and money it would be gone by now.
    For gods sake get it right and fix all these crashing bugs.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sumitarora15

I am not still rank 435 but 429 (3 days still, I had unforeseen).
    Thus I am not going to make the update and risk to waste time a few days away before the end.

Somebody else can confirm that everything is always good ?

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Have up-dated, worked fine, hopefully no more crashes or missed rewards! Also hope Energon Grimlock has been fixed.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@wrw01 high yield recipes still the same and are you on iOS??

wrw01
    @wrw01

@sumitarora15

I only used 5 high and low yield recipes while in the Lab and they appeared to be the same. The outputs appear to be the same on the five TV screens in the lab.

AC+BP+SR
    3SRs
    2SRs+AC
    2BI+PI
    2PI+BI

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Thank you @wrw01 for the confirmation!!

So I updated the app and high yield recipes are still the same as I was not having problem with the video doubler ad and other stuff so played few nodes and everything is the same fir me as it was earlier.

L13 Energon Soundwave weapon is a bit stronger that’s the new thing I have across!!

@grimmjow
    .. Go ahead and update they app nothing to worry about!!

@20qmindreader
    .. Even I was in the middle of an upgrade but still went with upgrading the app and everything is working fine!!

wrw01
    @wrw01

Has anyone run into the problem in the lab as I described above?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@wrw01
    Spent 2 hours in the lab and waited for an hour to see anything happens or not and seems like I have not been Bitten by the save your progress bug!!

nancy
    @nancy

I updated and now the game won’t load on my iPad Air. Now it doesn’t open at all…just pops back to the home screen.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@sumitarora15

It just hit again after playing for 10 minutes. This time I took some pics which I will try to load into my ABN album.

I sent a third note on this bug to Rovio Support, with all the pics, so they have some proof of what I was trying to explain. I had pics right before the “Updating” screen hit and right after it reset my pigs, coins, gems, missions, and storage levels.

I am finished playing ABT for now until the Professor’s Lab is corrected. Hope someone from Rovio informs me if they find the bug and corrects it. Definitely
    will miss the game, loved playing it.

@gradientturtle7
    @rumblebee

wrw01
    @wrw01

@nancy

That happened to me Friday a week ago. Send a note to Rovio.com, Support. Log in and tell them the problem.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@sumitarora15 and anyone who may get the bug I have.

Rovio/Joonas provided feedback and a solution to my “Updating” bug. Sure hopes it works.

Joonas, Sep 3, 05:11:
    Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us!

Before you open the game, please sign out of your Facebook and Game Center accounts via the iOS settings, after this you can start the game. When the notorious ”Update progress” pop-up appears, go into airplane mode and collect some coins in order to create yourself a new local save file. After this you should close the game completely, turn your wifi back on and exit from the airplane mode and open the game again. Your problem should be fixed after this.

Hopefully this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us!

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team

@gradientturtle7
    @rumblebee

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

And the ClusterFUBAR continues …..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01

I’m confused by what Jonas told you.

“When the notorious ”Update progress” pop-up appears, go into airplane mode and collect some coins in order to create yourself a new local save file.”

How do you collect coins when the “Update Progess” popup window is blocking the map screen?

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    I clicked on the check mark tap on the “Update Progress” popup window then it went away. Then went got out of the game and went to iPad iOS Settings for airplane mode and reopened the game and collected all the coins on the main map.

So far it has worked great!! No more pop up at least for today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@wrw01

“I clicked on the check mark tap on the “Update Progress” popup window then it went away.”

The problem is that when I hit the check mark – that’s when it “updates” (more accurately, regresses) my progress.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig

yes I agree but I had to start somewhere to stop this popup because it reset my progress three times. Now I have not had the popup occur after following Joonas note to the letter.

I think I will do what he suggests each day to obtain a new local save file. I did it once today and will do it again prior to sleep tonight.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.6.28 for iOS

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.