Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Replies
  • PJng
    @pjng

Screenshot_20170420-155446.png

After exit enter again and restart game still 1234,
    But reward just normal, 200.

Screenshot_20170419-085833.png

Where play button

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng Log out of your Rovio account, uninstall and reinstall the game.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

If you save your “double event rewards” video for playing the golden castle, you can get double snouts there. I dunno, maybe the event medals are more important, but if you’re mining snouts getting double 200 from the castle is tempting.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jamairoqui does that work? I believe it says double event medals. I know it does not double the ingedient won on a spin.

PJng
    @pjng

@datguygamer
    I not playing with account, so can just can playing with glitch.
    I use apps for local backup.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@pointless Yes, it works. I’ve done it twice now. It doubles the snout payout for the castle.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng You on Android or iOS?

PJng
    @pjng

@pointless, it work, just did it.

Screenshot_20170421-233831.png

@datguygamer
    , on android.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng So what you do is download an apk file from the internet and install it over the version you have. Don’t worry, it’s safe and nothing will happen. Also while you’re installing it, try to enable the “Install from other sources” in Settings -> Security before installing or it will give an error. That should fix the problem.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jamairoqui @pjng wheird. Should work with ingredients, too, then. Would change the dynamics of their acquisition too much, I guess.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@pointless I had never thought about that but you’re right. It should double the ingredients as well as the medals and snoutlings.

GreenImperial
    @greenimperial

I actually saw that the Chest video did double the ingredients at the start of the event. After a few hours, a reset occured and my progress was reset to zero. After that the videos did not double the ingredients.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event just finished.

I made 2nd place and got 6k All, 6k Chuck and 6k Matilda on my first spin. :)
    This ranked 21 classes up, including Paladin which is my second class to reach M70!
    More infos in a moment.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Well done. I came 4th – 2K All, 6K – Black.

I noticed on the event board it said there are no new events scheduled and to stay tuned.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Finished 4th and got 6k red and 2k all

Pointless
    @pointless

@greenimperial I started the Event right from the Start, and used the double reward ad immediately. Never saw a double ingredients prize at all.

Finished third without too much effort (always reroll the lowest, but that’s just my competitiveness). Got my 1.5K Snouts. Good day with almost 5K from this Event and the Arena week.

DD
    @toolow

Congrats all who achieved their objectives.

Came first in my league and receiving 1.5k Snouts. Came fifth on my friends list behind some ABNers including @pointless. Considering I was playing the event across 3 countries / time zones over holiday, it’s a miracle result. Well, ignoring the rewards…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Congrats all!

If it interests anyone, on my Friends leaderboard I was in 14th place. Had slightly below 100k points in the end.

@suzyq

I too see no events coming up. Maybe 2.1 will be rolling out very soon?

angryde
    @angryde

Congrats to all!

@pointless
    you’ll be happy to know that I finally, finally have Paladin. :-P

Didn’t even have to buy the little sucker!! XD

Unfortunately, I only managed to get one star… dear oh dear… but rolled 6000 ALL on my 13th spin or something.

So, happy with that… 22 rank ups.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde may wonders never cease :)
    What is he? M35?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Congrats, now you’re the proud owner of a Paladin. :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Congrats mate! Enjoy the advantages that you just obtained. Free healing for all birds while attacking is the best thing ever :)

DD
    @toolow

@angryde
    Congrats! Don’t know how you managed to get along without it for so long.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Congrats all’!
    I ended 3rd with 95k points behind two massive grinders on my League with 115k and 110k. With no additional re-spin I took 6k-all, 6k-chuck, 6k-matilda, Illusionist class that I upgrades to elite for free 90LC and upgrades 27x mastery levels in a row.

I played 4 times the final Cloud Castle ending with a lot of Snoutlings and additional LCs.

Pretty heavy playing, I stopped grinding a lot when I realized the 4th could not overcome my third place anymore…

Nice shots.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming event: The Search for the Golden Easter Egg

Viewing 24 replies - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.