Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer yes, it is all about the collection now isn’t it?

I have seen EIllusionist many times in Arena, as with all the previous Elites. Boggles the mind, really…an inferior Class still makes an inferior Elite.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

This event is rigged. I need 10 cotton candies with fewer than 24 hours left. I win the fight with three stars, and the last 6/10 times – including the last 4 times in a row – I ended up with medals only, no cotton candy.

With two cotton candies on the wheel, and getting three stars every battle, I’m either the unluckiest person on the planet, or there is some shady dealing going on with the game mechanics. Looks like I won’t get my Elite Illusionist.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@e5c4p3artist
    Quite possible you just had bad luck – after all the realistic chance to spin up only medals is 25% (2/8 outcomes) and, while unlikely, it is not impossible to hit the 25% chance 4 times in a row – just like you can throw a 6 with a fair dice 5 times in a row. Try to respin if you don’t get the Candyfloss immediately!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless It wouldn’t have if the Elites were 20% or 30% stronger. But no, 10% it is. -_-

@e5c4p3artist

Looks like I won’t get my Elite Illusionist.

Don’t worry. You are not the only one.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer but that’s what Elite Mastery is for, right? :)

Are people really that short on FE that respinning is not an option? Maybe I’m being elitist, but that’s an easy commodity to come by (FB friendly, granted).

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

I’ve unlocked the class since yesterday. Yay! I just got free 260 LCs, free 30 LCs (I missed the first), free 5 SDs (because I’ve used 15 in this event), free 550/600 snouts (rank 5), and 2 slots of mastery!
    And all of them is gathered by only playing 7-10 games a day. I’m just feeling so lucky here.
    Thanks @pixelyzed for your Facebook bug info! I appreciate it so much!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless True but it’s still unfinished and we don’t know if it’s ever going to come or not. Although, obviously I want it to.

As for that, for me personally, it’s a matter of not getting enough time daily due to my recent job. So, whatever time I can gather, I am using it but I think I will be able to get that class on the last hour of the event.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@datguygamer
    Maybe you can take a day of vacation to assure you get Eilte Illusionist? I am sure your boss will understand.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I’m sure a pursuit of an Elite is a worthy effort, it’s all about semantics, after all :D

Jenn
    @jennt

I’ve been gone all day…figured I was going to be bumped waaaay down the ranks. Hopped on to see how bad the damage was and I was 2nd but the player I’d been battling for 1st wasn’t the one above me. I was SO confused! I thought I’d been bumped to a different board somehow! And then I saw this. WOOHOO! Score one for us! :D

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    You got that right! We have to have our priorities in order. Right?

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

@e5c4p3artist try not to use all stamina if you dont get the ingredient in first spin, i learnt that if first spin dont get me ingredient, subsequent spin will mostly wont get me ingredient also, so i quit, take break, and play again another time, now if first spin get me ingredient, then i use all stamina until depleted, that way i usually get 3 for 3 or at worst 2 for 3

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds Having a Saturday and Sunday in between helped me out a lot. Need 17 more Cotton Candy. And yes, we have our priorities. Epic first!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I don’t think you can make it without using Stamina Drinks. About 12 hours left, that’s 48 stamina you’ll get before the event ends. Enough for 9 battles.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@jennt
    That looks great! Way to go rovio!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I have SDs. I’m just not using them with dedication.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    They may save you 90 LC’s this time around, though.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just finished my 4th and final run. Nose to the grindstone to ensure I hold 3rd place as I’m having a battle with 4th who is equally determined to be 3rd as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Still in 1st, with ~150k points. The only ones that grinded were me and 3 others. No one ever came close except for Catzy, but I’m safely in 1st.
    Four hours left and ZiZu still has a normal score (~35k).

Stupid me for forgetting about the 4th run of GPC! ACK! :X

BF10
    @bf10

@jennt
    Hahaha he just roasted himself!

Yep, I won’t get the Illusionist, but at least it is the worst class for Chuck, being useless against pirates, dispelling enemies, and all of that.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I messed up my timing on GPC too… so damn annoyed at myself! :-/

Pointless
    @pointless

Well, finished first and was rewarded with a grand prize of 2,900 Snouts. Do I feel guilty for denying another player Mastery? Not really, only #2 was actually trying, and I didn’t consume, except a few FE to ensure ingredients/top prizes.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Nail biting finish but managed to keep 3rd place. 6k for Red and Matilda plus 2k All. 5 birds all going up to level 11 :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Damn, I didnt win the main reward :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.