Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 12 replies - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished in 13th place and did not get to spin the reward wheel at all. Well that is the life when you have all your classes at Mastery Level 15 and only play to get the parts for the Elite upgrade :-D

And remember kids; if you work hard, are nice to your parents and eat your vegetables you too can finish your mastery collecting and relax through these events like Uncle Johnny ;-)

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Congrats Suz! I managed to get 1* and I’m satisfied with that – considering the outrageous scores at the top of my board. Settled for 6000 (all) after a few re-spins.

@pointless
    @kennymcc Congrats to you too, lads! I love that you both fight for the sake of the fight – and a love of the game!

Ed. @angryjohnny LOL! I feel like the little (mastery) train that could/(couldn’t), at times… XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Congrats to all!

As I expected from the beginning, I finished gracefully in 1st place! And after one respin, I also got 6k ALL/6k Chuck/6k Bomb. 5 rank-ups and some more to come soon! More details when I get home… been on a day trip to Bonn today :P

@angryjohnny

What are you gonna do without those Snouts? NOOOOOO :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde @smwforever45 thanks guy and congrats to both of you as well.

Hope everyone else did well :)

BF10
    @bf10

Not surprising when you have school.

Uhhhh.png

At least my Paladin, Wizard, Cleric, Berserker, and Marksmen ranked up.

Pointless
    @pointless

@kennymcc lol…I actually did, fist spin (obvioulsy) main prize front and centre! Must be extra special Snouts!

kyododom
    @kyododom

I managed to come first even though I was a day late starting. My group wasn’t as competitive as has been the case in some of the previous mini-campaigns. Maybe the late start helped.

Anyway, I thought this was one of the best mini-campaigns so far. Well thought out and with some pretty tough opponents along the way. Anyone else agree?

Once I got the Elite Illusionist I started using it in all subsequent battles. I know a few Nesters don’t rate the Illusionist, but I found some pretty devastating ways to use it.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny
    Amen. You are preaching to the choir!
    I spent all weekend thinking I needed to go to the dojo but remembered I didn’t need to anymore.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds congrats on the full pull of M15s…I know the eerie feeling, every three hours you think you are missing something…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I finished 2nd in my group about 4K behind first and 4K above third.

Spin wheel was kind to me. I got 6000 for all, 6000K for Red and 6000K for Bomb after 1 respin.

Result is I got 3 more birds to M15 after griding 2 others to same yesterday. This wheel spin also got a few of my remaining M14 much closer to M15. I got 6 classes at less than 10K away from M15 and, from those, 3 are actually less than 5K away. Overral, quite happy with this event other than the useless Elite class ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Haha, nice one. :D

angryde
    @angryde

I just noticed Rovio’s attitude in the screen grab @bf10 posted – “Try harder next time.” Christ on a cracker, can we tone-down the tone, people! I’m not up for being morally judged by a video game… XD Ed. typos, soz.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Bavarian Funfair (Elite Illusionist)

Viewing 12 replies - 226 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.