Unable to attack in arena, game gets locked without able to fight arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to attack in arena, game gets locked without able to fight arena

• Does anyone gets the same issue? it happens on counter or some effects, opponent attacks or counters my attack then all my birds die and there is no action after , sometimes opponent has birds alive and do nothing, some others all birds are dead and nothing happens, so the only option i have is to resign the arena battle and this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY, I lose 3 times every day like that, any solution or trick I can do to resume the battle!?

it is extremelly awful to lose to this bug every day, there is nothing i can do , and this bug is getting worse and worse

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

That’s been a problem for awhile.  When I’ve seen it happen, it’s when one of the retaliation/counterattack features knocks out a bird that hasn’t been played yet during the turn and the game is still waiting for that bird to be played not realizing that it’s impossible.

I’m not aware of a workaround and I don’t think it’ll be fully fixed anytime soon since it’s caused by a number of different things.  That and it inflates Rovio’s revenue stream by forcing people to spend Lucky Coins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to attack in arena, game gets locked without able to fight arena

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.