Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @barbatos.

Using this info, today’s levels should be:

1. 100 @ 2k (x)
    2. 100 @ 4k (2x)
    3. 150 @ 10k (5x)
    4. 150 @ 16k (8x)
    5. 150 @ 30k (15x)
    6. 150 @ 50k (25x)
    7. 200 @ 100k (50x)
    8. 250 @ 200k (100x)
    9. 500 @ 300k (150x)
    10. 750 @ 400k (200x)

For a token total of 2500.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

So it’s theoretically possible to get 4,000 tokens per day, with 24,000 tokens for the whole event. Not counting the extras from yesterday’s mishap.

That would take a lot of gems

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Theoretically.

And on top of those gems you’d need a whole lot of time, and a +630% bonus wouldn’t hurt either.

Assume that you have that +630% bonus.

Today, I’m averaging 850 points pre-bonus, so let’s use that. With a +630% bonus, that works out to 6,205 points per run.

That would require 65 runs to hit 400K.

Assuming that you start as soon as possible and don’t miss a single run that day, that’s 27 natural runs.

So you’d need 65-27 = 38 / 4 = ten recharges.

That’s 710 gems worth of recharges.

27 natural runs would have taken you to 167,535 points on its own anyway. So really, you’d be using 710 gems to get you from L7 to L10 for the last 1,500 tokens.

Is it worth it? Just barely. AND that assumes that you have a +630% bonus. If you don’t have two highly promoted Cybertronians to run with, you needn’t bother at all.

Or maybe that’s the point.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I still only have ten players on my leaderboard.

And #10 has fewer than 500 points.

Very odd.

Edit: conundrum solved.

According to a reply on the official ABT Facebook page, “the leaderboard for the Trypticon is currently fixed to just 10 places”.

Interesting.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

But the hackers have unlimited gems, so ten recharges is nothing to them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, but if you’ve got unlimited gems, then why not just buy Trypticon (and everything) with those gems?

That’s what I’d do if I were a hacker – no point in wasting three hours on runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Most people have the thoughts or the complex of to been seem as superior towards to the others it’s psychological for them they might buy with their unlimited gems the trypticon but also they want to been seen at the leaderboard and to be 1st place. It’s this damn complex of superiority that those people are having.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Good point actually.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting point.

Which is still weird, since you’d just be showing off anonymously to a bunch of internet strangers.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Because they are strangers and because they will never met face to face those people that’s why! They don’t have regretting feelings!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam While what you say is true for most, if I do those things, I’ll be happy just to get all prizes from the token exchange and be done with it. That fake sense of accomplishment in a virtual game won’t be worth my time personally.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unfortunately it’s the false sense of accomplishment that keeps many of us coming back (including myself, I’ll freely and sadly admit).

I’ll shake it (someday …. I hope …. *sob*)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer yes but this is only you. But in my eyes after so many events that i have seen up until a week. That’s was the way of thinking of those people!

So far a week of freedom it seems so peaceful! And right now the transformers i won’t missing them same the EPIC & GO & Fight. I feel free and i like the way i am now!

I can sleep without this anxiety that kept sleepless many nights!

Asen_77
    @asen

As I play this two days, I could say that realistic is to get around 2000 tokens per day ( 1800 without Gems reload ), which is ok for just purchase bot for 10k tokens in 6 days event. As we already have extra 1000 from the first day, and also some of the daily rewards I am expexting yo finish with somethink like 12-13k tokens. So in that case I will probably go for sparks after Bot. Probably very soon they will offer accessories again. Or also if I have left 1000 tokens after sparks, I will get one of his accessories. Yesterday with 30 Gems for reload I get easy to 2-nd place. Also yesterday after JARSU I need reload to get to 50k points for tokens and not go for next on 100k. Today I am already 50k+ and probably before end of the day if I have a chance to get to 100k will spend another 30 Gems. 50k is with one Unicron and 210% bonus squad.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Hety, don’t feel bad. I also came back after a year (and found one good thing about the events which I complained a lot before I left).

@elpapam
    Well glad that you’re enjoying your retirement. If you have a Switch/PS4/XBOne, play those instead.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i have a PS4 but i haven’t used it for over 6-7 months? I rarely use it… Honestly i wanted to shale it because i am starting to getting boring gaming altogether!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer @elpapam I rarely get tired of my consoles. I have most of the previous generations but I just have Xbox One and so many of last gen games work on that, plus the free games I get with subscriptions, I have a huge backlog of games to play. I play FIFA constantly and have been playing a lot of the new Mass Effect game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m sure I’ve got all sort of issues.

@20qmindreader
    good to see you around. I think (I mean that in a nice way).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I have an Alienware M18 R2 with i7-3820QM and CrossFire 2x Radeon HD 7970M and 32GB Ram And believe me it can play any game without problems even if it’s a machine that i bought it at the end of 2012. Anyway i started to get boring the gaming generally the last game was Transformers maybe i am getting old? Who knows i am not in any kind of mood playing neither at the PS4 or the Alienware. The Alienware now is only for work now this days!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Alienware is nice, but out of my budget.

Several years ago, I was utterly addicted to playing RIFT, even moreso than ABT. It was all-consuming, literally.

I was able to quit that cold turkey, I should be able to quit this as well.

So why haven’t I?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig They are but also very disappointed with their failure! Especially the CrossFire setup 2x Radeon HD 7970M! Overheating problems i change 2 motherboard inside the warranty!
    After that is working perfectly, but still i didn’t like that i had for 15-20 days per time not anything to play my fav games back then Crysis 3, BioShock Infinite, Metro: Last Light and many others…

Meh
    @mehh

Day 3 and I have yet to see an offer for the new character. Every day both Special Offer and Buy Gems have been the same gem offer.

Support is as useless as ever, which is odd, cuz you’d think if anything would make them actually help us, it would be when there was an issue about people spending money on the game lol

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Alienware is nice but they should have stayed independent from Dell. Back when I played mainly PC games, that’s how it was. There were some other good customized online PC makers. I’ve had Dell computers for a long time and have always liked them but it just didn’t sit right with me when Dell bought them. If I remember right, the duel AMD crossfires always had a tendency to over heat; especially if they were over clocked which in a way they sort of were. Most PCs I new of that ran that had cooling units or a huge fan powered separately.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Keep your Alienware, I got my son one of those Sega Megadrives with 80 built in games. I defy anyone to play Sonic the hedgehog and not smile when they say ‘Sega’ as it’s loading.
    Might get the Atari one next, that is gaming at its best ?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 3 is yellow blocks. Token levels will be:

1. 100 @ 1000
    2. 100 @ 2000
    3. 150 @ 5000
    4. 150 @ 8000
    5. 150 @ 15000
    6. 150 @ 25000
    7. 200 @ 50000
    8. 250 @ 100000
    9. 500 @ 150000
    10. 750 @ 200000

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.