Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@sethy

I’ve got this same problem in the last event. I couldn’t do anything, just watch the second place surpass me. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but with no success.

I think the best option is to send a ticket to Rovio explaining the situation, with some screenshots. I really don’t think they can do much, as I’ve send some tickets myself in the past, and I couldn’t get any help from them, but it is worth a try.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Bundle here is £48.99
    You get Trypticon
    10,000 Sparks
    1400 Gems
    Cannons

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

How did you accumulate enough sparks to max out the promotions for both Sunstorm and Shockwave?

I’m assuming that you’ve already promoted other TFs prior to this event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Eight runs into the event, and my highest score is only 1,591 (pre-bonus).

Out of my eight runs, four have been in Pig City (not a lot of wooden blocks in Pig City, unfortunately), and my two Desert runs have been relatively short (one of them only scored me 1,050 pre-bonus).

This is turning out to be a bad day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I only have ten players on my leaderboard. Why aren’t there fifty?

Also, there’s a massive difference in the scores of the #1 and #10 players.

#1 currently has 36,000

#10 has 1,500

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes I also see only 10 of the list. And strange is that one ot the 10-th position is with something like 5k points. Probably other should be hidden, but they should have lest then 5k points, so it will be hard for someone to show just from zero points and to go with a lot more points. We should check leaderboard when we start and to check if there is more then 10 people in the list.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!!!

It’s updated to 26.7.2 and now it’s saying I need purple bricks not the yellow I’ve been destroying for the last 14 hours and my score is zero not 76,000. I’ve still got the 1,100 tokens I collected til now but leaderboard wise I’m starting again

Edit: right I still have my points and place on the leaderboard but it’s saying purple 0 out of 1000 for 100 tokens. So will this add to my yellow score? Scared to play in case it resets to zero

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 :D

@millforce2k
    Yeah, these “offers” are something I hate entirely as they are not consistent between platforms.

@optimuspig
    and @ramonpontes No these are the only two gold I have and it’s good to finally get an event where my bots get a full advantage. Other bots are about bronze, silver etc.

Also overpowered Soundwave and his final percentage is 1284%. Not gonna bother with Shockwave though.

Ed
    @ejaehne

YES!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE???

The same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago. It says it is updated to 126.7.2 and switched from wood blocks to purple bricks for the reward. I was at 38,000 points, now reset to 0 on the purple brick challenge. It maintained my tokens, and adds to my tokens when I run the event, but it doesn’t add anything to my score on the leaderboard.

Also, when i complete the run, it shows me one leaderboard, but when I look at today’s competition, it shows the old, static board, with me at 38,000.

It seems that it is safe to run additional event and gather more tokens, but who knows what leaderboard will determine the event bonus.

The same thing happened to me twice last week before I upgraded to the new hard upgrade (I am on iOS).

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Played two runs, restated the game, got a soft update, my score reset to zero and now have the iOS style challenge tree. My previous score stayed on the leaderboard until I surpassed it.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I agree that in normal conditions, this SHOULD be hard to see someone raising from zero and reaching top scores. But hey, it’s a Rovio game here. JARSU happens and always will.

I will try keep track of the players in the leaderboard and their scores. I want to check their progress. My leaderboard has freezed since yesterday, maybe the other competitors are still sleeping.

I could reach first place without any recharges. I can see a not fully promoted Soundwave in the second place and two fully promoted Nemesis Primes at 3rd and 4th places. Since any of them are from the bonus squad, I think I have a chance to fight for the first place today. I’m willing to spend some gems on recharges in this event, since the prizes are worth. I have some Soundblaster accessories that I want to buy, if I get Trypticon, and there are some spare tokens, I will try to acquire them.

ED209
    @ed209

mine has just done the same thing, going to see what happens after my run

Edit….

After my update I started on 0 and stayed I was 10th at the end of the run but when looking on the loader board I’m back in second.

More tokens as well as starting from 0 so all is good lol

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m afraid to open the game and suffer the update.

elektric
    @elektric

same happend here, o well

moi
    @moifirst

At least one positive aspect of all this mess, is that the tokens obtained during the first part of this event (with yellow/green wood blocks) have not been reset to zero. Neither have the acquired points, if you look at the leaderboard (today’s competition).
    If it will remain this way till the end of the event, this will be probably beneficial to me. as compared to the old situation.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

What happened people? JARSU again? Well you know Rovio what Shitty is doing so have patience…

ED209
    @ed209

Ok so one issue is that your score on the leaderboard will not get updated till you reach your previous score so I’m stuck second with 46k so until I reach this score again it will not update but I still get tokens from the counter resetting after the update.

Joel
    @joel687

I was at 92,000 when it got reset to 0. At least it looks like everyone got reset to 0. Maybe my first place spot is now locked in!

I figure I have a shot at trying to pass the 92,000 points. They reset the token point levels, so I might also be able to collect another 1,000 tokens. Going to try

Asen_77
    @asen

What I see is win win for us. I was 53k and just I was get tokens for 50k. Now points are reset and then we start from beginning to get new tokens. So till now I was with 1080 tokens and now with one run got 200 more. And also if leaderboard is frozen, I am first at this moment with 53k, second is with 40k, so if this stands I will have another tokens from board ( hope for a 1500 for first place ??? ). We will see tonight, till then lets grab another easy tokens ?.

coolbug
    @coolbug

For some reason I only have 10 people in my leader bord right now.

Sethstar
    @sethy

@ramonpontes yes i have let rovio know wait to see what happens and the same happened to me in the last event as well when i got to 60k would freeze wouldn’t add anymore points hopefully tomorrow’s event will be different.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Soft update. Crash at startup. Crap.

2p4fun
    @optimus

well same problem here to.
    I thing they Rovio put new programmer into the game and do kno what they are doing so we will Have to live with it.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Dear Rovio, please stop updates during events. Any updates, even little itty bitty ones. Your programmers try but even a shrubbery has more computer skills.
    Thank you

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

For people who are happy they that have found a loophole in Rovio’s token system, beware what you say. If they know what is happening (thanks to some idiots on FB who always post pictures on their page), they will change the setting to where your score will be rest and you’ll be unable to get more tokens till you pass that score again. OR worse yet, your score AND tokens will be reset.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.