Trophy

• Good evening,

I would want to know how works the trophy of the end of season in the arena. At the moment I had 2 diamond first ones because I was in league of Diamond the last week of every season.

However I wonder if the rank of the trophy is according to the league where we are last week or according to the league the highest infringement during the season ?

Example:

If I reached the league of Diamond then what I fall again wooden league to the last week of the season there.
    Shall I have the trophy Diamond or the trophy Wood ?

I shall like an answer coming from somebody having already made the test and not a supposition.

Thank you

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

It’s not related to your season average rank, but to your last week rank only… both season I got Platinum Trophy in two different ways, so I am pretty sure about this.

In the first season, I barely graduated to Platinum League in the very last week and I got the Platinum Trophy, in the second season instead, I dropped from Diamond League to Platinum in the very last week (because I didn’t manage to play) and again, got the Platinum Trophy there too… so I’m pretty sure when I say that it’s only the last week rank that really matters.

If it was about average, I was supposed to get the Gold Trophy in the first arena season, because at that time, I failed the promotion to Platinum 2 weeks in a row and I had to stay in Gold League for 3 weeks straight before succeding in getting promoted to Platinum League in the very last week, instead, I got the Platinum Trophy for being able to reach the League just in time before the tournament ended.

On a side note: I don’t remember how many weeks the Arena seasons last, but I don’t think it’s possible to reach Diamond League and drop to Wood League before the season ends.
    It takes one week for each promotion and one week for every time you drop one league, so even assuming you get promoted on the first try, every time, from Wood to Diamond it takes 5 weeks, and to drop back to Wood another 5 weeks, so 10 weeks total.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

This is for my regular level 45 team.

For season one, I was in the platinum league in the final week and got the platinum trophy.

I only played the second season very occasionally. I think I skipped the first 3-4 weeks, but then completed one set of objectives and made it to stone. I did not play the next week and dropped back to wood. I didn’t play again for the remainder of the season. At the end of the season I got the stone trophy. So it is the max league obtained during the season.

That at least is my interpretation based on how the trophies are described – “trophy for reaching the xxx league in arena season 2”.

I am not sure if this is how it worked for season 1. There were some odd things that occurred relating to the awarding of trophies in season 1.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Also if your top 3 at the end of season, you get the trophy above ie i finished 2nd in plat. and got diamond

Lodz
    @lodz

In first season i reached diamond in 13 week. I stayed in diamond for last week and i obtained diamond trophy.
    In second season i reached in 8th week platinum league and i stopped playing till the end of season (fall to the wood). I obtained platinum trophy.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.