Tough Stuff – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tough Stuff – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@bartiedog I hate when there’s cheaters on a game and the developer doesn’t do anything to stop them.

Asen_77
    @asen

They don’t even try to stop them – think about why they don’t? ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Actually they try to stop cheaters but these people are far more intelligent than Rovio employees and thus they keep finding loopholes in Rovio’s system.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Walking Mortar Tower day. I love using Dead End against them.

I need little amount of tokens for one last accessory. I will keep playing casually only to get the sparks, and I will leave. I will not use gem recharges at all.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

What is the story with Barricade?  Is he worthwhile?  What group is he in?  Is he new?

Geli
    @geli

@pppuffs Barricade is Enslavers Squad with Skorponok. Not really new, been around for 6 months or so. It fires what is described as a “taser” weapon on a 3-shot spray that Disables WMTs and helopigs. Subsequent multiple shots will destroy hard targets, but it is not a “one and done” weapon.

Accessories: Frenzy (+10% defense), Clips (+16% vehicle time) and Rangefinder (+10% damage). Rangefinder is absolutely necessary, IMHO. The clips are Level 4 with the other accessories are Level 1. You could use Headphones (+damage) in place of Frenzy. A fairly hardy TF that takes damage similar to the Lockdowns.

At Level 11, it is OK. Have not promoted it nor have I used it in spark runs or in competitions. It is no Deadend or Lockdown, but I don’t cringe when it shows up on the map, a la Windblade, any of the Blues, Energon Soundwave or the Bumblebees.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Wow! Interest in this event must have fallen off a cliff. There are three players on my board with bots in the bonus squad. Me with a purple crown GSGrimlock and two Bludgeons in the silver range. After upgrading Ratchet to L19, I was just playing for coins. With a win today, I may grind tomorrow and upgrade GSGrimlock to L16.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

I agree. UpgradedGSG to level 17 my goal. Now just enjoying playing. My only question is where is missle day with purple crown GSG??

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

@geli  forgot to say thanks for info!

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Same as @quickgaming I have left this game. Got too bored I have.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

another ridiculous event has just finished… good riddance…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pretty uninspired event.

But I was sufficiently bored that I earned the additional 8,000 tokens need to take GSG from L15 to L16.  All for a measly +4% overpower, lol.

If it weren’t the fact that I had a +560% scoring bonus, I would’ve just skipped the entire thing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Glad this one is over.

Asen_77
    @asen

Unfortunately as we see last few events, next won’t be different …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Tough Stuff – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.