ToF changes?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ToF changes?

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • Wings
    @arjrick

Two days in a row, all the stash I gathered in TOF is wiped our because, when I get the pig, the first time and it gives me an option to watch video to continue, the video freezes and forces me to restart the game.

Yesterday I had 3 eagle, 4 apples, 62 Gems and 600+ feathers..  all got wiped out.

Today is even worse.  I had 600+ gems, 3 pig inflaters, 3 apples, 134 feathers, 2 ducks and 1 chilli

Any other area (daily challenge, treasures, levels) where i watch videos do not freeze.  If this Rovios attempt of taking away any gems I get for free.

Will delete this game if it happens again tomorrow.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Seems like I am hitting a pig now every day on floor 2 and then on floor 3. Since I use the video just to see if I can make it to 5 without another pig, I needless to say don’t pay 50 gems to continue. Oh well, eventually it will be nice for a day or two.

One thing I’ve found about the video option and why it may not appear. Sometimes when I go to the daily quests and try the “watch a video” one, Red appears and says the video isn’t available. Usually shutting down and restarting the game fixes it and/or disconnecting/reconnecting the wifi. If the video daily quest won’t work, you will not get the video option in the TOF so always make sure the video quest works before trying the TOF.

SB311
    @sb311

I still have not made it to floor 20 without having to give up. Today, I hit my third pig before floor five and I was not willing to pay more gems so I gave up and received nothing. :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it to floor 30 today, but didn’t get the special hat, Cost me ~200 gems since I used the video for the 400 gem continue, and got a decent number of gems in the Tower of Misfortune. Wasn’t going to risk getting another pig and having to pay more gems.

Unless I can get Bomb’s hat, then I don’t see myself going beyond Round 2.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I noticed this morning that video option had disappeared again from FTP account, so I stopped sooner than usually. Meaning, second pig at floor 3.

I fart to Rovio HQ’s general direction for taking away my video option. :(

Buster
    @doulgas

I’m not wasting any more time on this challenge until/unless I can get another bird or two. Haven’t come even close to level 3 with only blue & red.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Video option was very slow to appear when I hit a pig on floor 2. Right as I hit the X after waiting 30 seconds it appeared, but too late for me.

Buster
    @doulgas

I’ve noticed in the past with these special hat events that TOF gets a little more generous later in the cycle, with only 2-3 days left. Right now I’m getting 3 pigs before level 10 almost every time, assuming I fork over 70 gems to get that far.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, I kept waiting for that to happen during the last hat event, but it never did and I definitely don’t think it’s going to happen for me now.

I always received the first three birds within the first 3-4 days and then bomb was always a surprise, but I only picked blues and red the last time and this time. Closest i came to the 20th floor was floor 17 and i had already hit 4 pigs. It just feels like something has been altered since these last updates at least for me.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

My happiness of getting video option back quickly for FTP account was immediately squashed by getting 3 pigs straight. Is it possible to dislike Tower of Misfortune even more? I think so, because Rovio keep surprising us in a way or other…

Buster
    @doulgas

It was 3 in a row for me too today. I just had to laugh.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

The idiot at Rovio who thinks it’s a bright idea to change game functionality without passing a word to playerbase should be fired!

I just saw video option to disappear from ToF again just when I thought to use it, instead paying 50 gems I did not have. At 20 gem paypoint it was there and very briefly at 50 gems paypoint, too. It just disappeared before I tapped the button! So, I lost over 100 gems, 4 ME, same amount of apples and bunch of other stuff.

Maybe players should start writing honest reviews to Google Play, instead of blindly praising this con job of a game…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ToF changes?

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.