Titanium Backup incomplete

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Titanium Backup incomplete

• Hey all!

I installed Angry Birds 2 on my Android phone on July 14 and absolutely loved it. I had managed to earn 1,000 gems from a free chest (!) and I had progressed quite far.

Soon,I decided to switch ROMs on my phone. For those who don’t know, certain Android devices allow you to install custom firmwares on it, enhancing experience and improving security. Unfortunately, this process wiped my data as a requirement. I didn’t worry about it, since AB2 was linked with Google Play Games and I had backed it up with Titanium Backup, just in case.

Imagine my surprise upon installing the app, and not seeing an option to restore data from Google! Since it didn’t retrieve my data from the cloud, I restored my data from that just-in-case backup using Titanium Backup.

Everything was all fine and dandy. I had all my level progress back, and was about to play… Until I saw the gems I had.

I had about 950 before installing my new ROM (I’m a big saver, in games and real life) so this was very frustrating for me. I tried redoing the restore process, but with no luck. I still had only 80 gems. Some security feature implemented by Rovio, no doubt.

So can I ask: is there any way to regain my gems, aside from spending money? Thanks for any responses.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

to secure your progress and property in ab2, the only thing I know is to sign in with facebook account from the very beginning. Then, your P&P will sync with your facebook account.

Anonymous

As above, AB2 does not sync to Google Play….Your only option is to connect your FB account for Android. For iOS you can use FB or Game Center ….

As to getting your stuff back, contact Rovio support and see what they can do for you.

Anonymous

What a load of bologna, Rovio… They implemented achievements on Google Play yet no game sync.

I will contact them ASAP and update my rating on the Play Store to 4 stars from 5. Thank you for your help. Any recommended form of contact with them?

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hey @jrhotrod !

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. You can find our Customer Support page here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope they will be able to assist you as soon as possible!

Take care
    /Hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Titanium Backup incomplete

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.