Tips, Strategy, Gameplay

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Tips, Strategy, Gameplay

• Feel like you’ve gotten the hang of certain aspects and want to share your wisdom? Help out your flock here!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Anyone figured out a decent strategy to win in the Arena? Do you use the boundaries, chain hits or something? Battles don’t last long enough for the birds’ skills to activate.

RedFury
    @redfury

If you are talking about the Oinktagon Arena, then yes. I use the boundaries of the field to get a horizontal hit on the pigs, making them hit each other in a chain reaction.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redfury
    Yeah, exactly that one. (The name is so hard to memorise… XD)
    I shall try that, thanks! The fact I lost the first two battles made me lose my 2nd place and fall back to 6th… :(

RedFury
    @redfury

No problem, hope this helps!

burbman
    @burbman

Just started playing, and was wondering how I will know if a bird’s support power will activate on any given fling? Seems hit or miss to me, but maybe with more game play I will start to see some patterns.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    You mean their special attack? If a bird sparks red then it is ready to use its skill. Don’t worry about it too much, they’ll automatically use it when you shoot them :)

If you mean their leader skill, that’ll automatically activate as well.

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @smwforever45, I hadn’t noticed the sparks.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@burbman

The numbers on top of all of the characters (birds and pigs alike) show how many turns until they’ve got their ult!

And for birds, when you start to pull ’em it’ll show you their special powers estimated path.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Also!

if you tap on a pig in-game it will show you their exact health, passive and ultimate abilities.

sparty83
    @sparty83

I sent a scout to one of the orange markers. After clicking on it, there was a clock. I clicked on the clock and the following screen appeared. I have no idea what it is or what to do with it. When the screen cap was taken the Diamonds in the lower right show 127. Approx an hour later, its down to 221. Does it just automatically count down? Or do I just need to be patient and let the clock count down and see what happens. I’ll follow up later if I can determine what, if anything happens.

01075f041affa4c3e5696375bfd33cd3ac44e6a3e6.jpg

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

It’s a test adventure that takes 12 hours :)
    You choose the characters you want to go on it (double points for the appropriate bird color) and then send them off!

12 hours later they return from their adventure and you get super rewards! (coins and if you have enough bird points, gems.)

These birds are still playable against pigs! but not if you get an other test adventure.

So if I put Ember on one test adventure, and I get an other during the 12 hours, I can’t use her for the other one.

If you didn’t put together this team I don’t know what’s up! But in about 2 hours you’ll get a 150 coins and 50 gems so it’s all good!

sparty83
    @sparty83

I put the team together but was not sure what to do next. It was my first Test Adventure. It has now completed and I have gotten the reward.

@rocketfury
    , Thanks for the info.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@sparty83 no problem! Glad to help you collect your riches.

Annem302
    @annem302

I give up! Can someone please tell me how to get past the exit level in the pyramid? I’ve now played it 5 times and can’t get through it.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@annem302

Honestly I played through it about a million gajillion times.

It’s just luck and leveling up your birds.
    Or using your daily free revive!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

So the strategy in this game is to have 26 bird slots. 25 slots for 5 birds of each color and one for the bird that will be used for leveling up those birds. 5 birds of each color will give the ultimate advantage in attack power.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hold up.
    I think I may know how you can get those bonus points for winning Arena battles.
    It seems each KO’d pig gives 1 bonus point. I just got 53 points for winning and KO’d 3 pigs. In a previous match I got 51 points and KO’d 1 pig.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Wish I could help but I don’t have access to this info yet!
    People are on ~holiday~
    and I have been left to fend for myself.

You gotta work together to solve it!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Here’s something I only recently found out!

I’ve had a 3-star Melody at Level 20, and hatched a new 4-star Billie at Level 1.
    If I had directly levelled Billie up with Melody, I would’ve gotten Billie only to Level 7 – pretty much a waste of a decent bird.
    HOWEVER, I evolved Melody first, and when I used this Rank 2 Melody to level up Billie, it took Billie straight to Level 20, ready to evolve himself!

This works with other birds too, and even birds of DIFFERENT colours are taken to very, very high levels if you level it up with an evolved bird! Ex.: A 2-star Capt’n Thrush (white bird) at Level 1 would be taken to Level 18 with an evolved 3-star Clint (blue bird)!

Devil mati
    @pocztamati

Pomoc dla polaków ,zapraszam do klanu MOCARNE PTAKI ,https://youtu.be/nVmLBQXrbFw,Join to clan MOCARNE PTAKI

Matt Pugh
    @matt-pugh

How on earth do I get past the swat pig boss? I’ve spent ages now and so many different combos. Five fully evolved birds and higher power. Even used 100 gems to revive and all the minions were defeated! So frustrating!!!

ThePigeezPineapple
    @thepigeezpineap

I’m having the same problem with the swat pigs, any suggestions

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

The SWAT pigs are tough! They have to be hit from the back. I have had the best luck using a team of 4 red birds with decent super-shots like Carter, Tommy, Geraldine, etc. Plus one bird of the color area you are in. All my birds are evolved and level 21-24.

I just keep going after the SWAT pigs, letting collateral damage take out the other enemies. You have to hope for a decent angle on the SWAT pig so that the red birds’ super-shots hit it in the back – not always easy, but this is the way I have been taking them out.

Ben Gamer
    @bengamer

I made a video on how to level up your birds faster

The_Loser
    @theloser

Guys where do I find beachball pigs to defeat? I’m at the boss round of the Blue Island and there is a quest to defeat 9 beachball pigs. btw, when will I get the 5th slot for my team?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Tips, Strategy, Gameplay

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.