Time Glitched on Mighty Eagle Timer

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Time Glitched on Mighty Eagle Timer

• I was using another app where I was setting the time ahead manually in order to speed up items. Without changing it back, I logged into Epic to play some battles. Now when I fixed the time, the Mighty Eagle timer is showing over 200 hours before I get new items. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Nothing can be done except to wait it out. You manipulated the time, so you have to wait until your damage is undone on its own.

HypnoPig
    @hypnopig

Blah I was hoping there was some kind of fix. The game I changed the time for wasnt worth the wait for this. Ill just save up for the upgrades I guess. Thanks!

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

You can change the time to 3 hours ahead of what it is having you wait to change them…but eventually you’re going to have to wait it out. Doing that also messes up your daily spins from your friends list as well as the “watch this video for a free spin” on your own pig machine. Not sure about golden daily pigs or not though, but I’d imagine it screws with that, too.

HypnoPig
    @hypnopig

Yeah it screws up Piggy McCools timer and the Golden Pig too. Only 6 days left then I can buy a ton of costumes again. Now if only I could get Facebook sync to start working so I could finish the Caves…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Time Glitched on Mighty Eagle Timer

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.