This topic is ONLY for expert players OK

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum This topic is ONLY for expert players OK

• This is a different topic from the others so,bellow please post your greatest achievements.These achievements are different!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

my greatest achievement is 0% armor :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I don’t know if I’d consider myself an “expert” player, since I’m still learning new stuff about the game all the time from the folks here at ABN ….

But anyway, I’d say that my greatest achievement is completing 86/86 achievements! I never thought I’d get them all (especially after Rovio added a bunch of new ones in the middle of last year in the big update when they added the silo and energonicons, etc. not to mention that same update wiped a couple of my achievements, and the “Roll Out” achievement that refused to add any progress for the first nine months of the game).

In most games I’ve played, I don’t play nearly enough to earn more than a small handful of achievements, so call this a case of persistence and playing ABT way more than I should!

(Which should be an achievement in itself, what with all the bugginess and inconsistency in rules and gameplay we’ve had to suffer through over the past two years!)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

LOL. But so true.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not an expert but i’d say my biggest achievement is that i’m still here playing lol

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My biggest achievement is getting over 100,000 coin on a node https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sam-spargo/album/picture/19316/

Geli
    @geli

rememebering too sot the red lite wit a finger ponying at it in pig citey

Geli
    @geli

rememebering too sot the red lite wit a finger ponying at it in pig citeye

otter
    @otter

Please define “expert player” I believe we are all “experts” in one way or another… Look at all of the contributions from everyone…. We ALL have something to offer…. Somethings that “experts” miss or do not see in play….. Others see and make us aware….

For instance I’m at 491… 50 millions coins… 6100+ gems…. 450k + pigs….I have all of my Energonicons acheived 86 of 86 achievements…. really do not call myself an “expert”…. I come here to the forums to learn from other players…. In the hopes of learning something new……

So who really is an “expert” on a game that is always changing and evolving….. Thanks to ALL of us that continue to play this game……

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Well @otter I think you are an expert player OK.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I got 10,400 points in the latest competition, even though my Optimus Prime was only Rank 11 and my Heatwave was only Rank 9. Does that make me an expert?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Wow just hit over 200K for the veryfirst time. On a dome run there were coin blocks everywhere, I finished then got a 45% bonus with OP doubled the score then the video double well pleased to hit that landmark lol

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

OK then many of us are experts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum This topic is ONLY for expert players OK

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.