The (Hat) Adventure For Honor

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The (Hat) Adventure For Honor

• 5 Days

Requires the Knight’s Hat which most people should have already.

Rewards are chest, 500 feathers, 2,000 feathers, and 10,000 feathers.

Only finished rounds 1-3, but so far it is not been hard.  I’m sure that will change soon enough.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

About time the butt heads give us a game that doesn’t require total gem reduction and real money to collect them in the TOF.

But I’m betting the next hat event after thus in WILL BE a new 10k hat set.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Easy as can be if you have all the hats.  Could probably done it with one hat missing.  Made it through in about an hour.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Well it is a pleasant change to play the challenge with a full set for my first time. And this is good for newer players to get to play. Failed at level 4 but lots of time left to keep trying.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

This is much easier than the previous “old hats” adventure. You can complete it with one try.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

The easiest hat adventure event ever. FP 700, finished each level from first attempt. That’s the way a fun of the game should be, difficult but not impossible levels with plausible gift at the end (1oK feathers).

Buster
    @doulgas

Stupid me, I assumed it would be like all the others so didn’t even look at it for a couple of days. Then I discovered all the birds with the right hats were eligible for a temporary power bump, BUT you have to go in and select that hat to get it for each bird. That is, it didn’t apply automatically.

And as others have mentioned, it was the easiest hat event I can remember. No do-overs required.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum The (Hat) Adventure For Honor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.