The Eggspark

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Eggspark

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • cuxdavide
    @davide

yeah i take 2x 75000 sparks… now i’m without jems, hope they don’t offer hound for 750 jems next week :D

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

It’s baaaack…

Pako
    @pako

@davide, always keep a few gems. I have been burning through almost 200k pigs to recover from the “investment” on the challenge run and to prepare for this moment.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Stock up while you can, and save up the gems for the next time this comes around.

Pako
    @pako

Does anyone know how long it has been since the last time the eggspark was offered?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

The last time I saw it, was the post right above yours. Whenever I see it, I bump this thread.

At least, I don’t think I neglected to bump it the last time it was available.

Pako
    @pako

Thanks @vabeachguy. So it’s been awhile.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

If you haven’t seen yet, it’s available right now. I’ve been waiting and saving for this to come up again.

Pako
    @pako

@vabeachguy, finally it’s here! I’ve been saving for this too, and now I am almost gemless.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

It’s back, for 2 days.

Not sure it’s worth bothering with, though. The game isn’t what it used to be.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I was only able to get one 75K pack for 1500 gems. That pack is now gone and I only have the 50K for 1100 and 25K for 700 options.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I don’t think I will bother- as gems are now harder to come by, I can generate the amounts of Spark offered a lot quicker than collect the gems required to pay for this “Offer”

Pako
    @pako

I’ve just spent 1500 gems on 75K sparks and I think that I am going to regret it.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

Normally, I’d have jumped all over it too. But it’s just not worth it anymore. I don’t spend gems on anything, anymore. I also don’t spend the spark like I used to. If I don’t have a promoted bot for an event, then oh well. I just do with what I have.

It just doesn’t matter anymore.

Pako
    @pako

@vabeachguy

You are right is not worth spending gems on almost anything. It took me a while to recover from the last time I’d spent gems…. just  in time to spend 50% of my current stash. Anyway,  I hope I had a well promoted bot for the next event (new bot event).

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

Honestly, I’m really only sticking with the game in the slight hope that the ‘war’ will eventually end and the idiots… err… I mean developers, will put the game back to where it was when it was good.

I know that’s unlikely, but I’ll watch it for a little while before giving up on it entirely.

ABT
    @abt

The Eggspark offer is back.

Personally, I think 1500 gems is too much for 75000 sparks. I can earn that many sparks in Sparkrun in less than 2 weeks, although it requires 15-25 minutes worth of playing 2 Sparkruns a day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have noticed that these Eggspark offers occur a week or two before a new TF is released. R/E probably hopes that we use our gems for the Eggspark and have to buy gems to be used in the event where a new TF is released.

Pako
    @pako

Lately it ocurrs that way. I am keeping my gems for what it’s coming next.

On a side note, the eggspark was worth it when several cannisters of the same could be bought.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

You can’t buy as many as you want to, anymore?

Pako
    @pako

@vabeachguy, not anymore, only one of each size.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pako

Seems typical of this company, little by little, they’re destroying the game.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

It’s back.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Back again. And next week’s event will most probably introduce Flamewar.

ABT
    @abt

Yep. Fits the pattern:

1. Eggspark offer shows up
    2. New TF is offered for x gems
    3. Event where new TF is the top prize
    4. New TF is available in Gold Crates

Rinse, repeat, once a month. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Eggspark

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.