The Eggspark

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Eggspark

• On sale;

75,000 spark for 1,500 diamonds

50,000 spark for 1,100 diamonds

25,000 spark for 700 diamonds

Only 24 hours on this offer, started as of 24 minutes ago.

I just spent 6,000 diamonds and got 300,000 spark, you can buy more than one of a particular container, unlike challenges.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Isn’t this supposed to mean the game’s over? I mean, the whole objective from day one was recovering the Eggspark, and it looks like they just did. :P

moi
    @moifirst

A very tempting offer that I couldn’t resist. I’ve spent 3000 gems for 150,000 sparks, so I can promote several bots to the green symbols. I’ll think over what the best way is to do that, but at least I’ve got the sparks now. I’ve  resisted the temptation to buy another 75,000, because I wanted to keep some gems for when a new bot is for sale for gems.

@partshade Do you really think that this would mean that this game will be over soon? Knowing R/E for all these years, I don’t think that they’ll stop as long as they can make money out of it.

Btw, I never knew how the Eggspark would look like. It was a little disappointing to see that it just looked like a spark capsule/ canister/ conduit, but containing more sparks.

Asen_77
    @asen

I don’t think that the game will be over. How many games are stopped and doesn’t work anymore. Not only Rovno, I mean all the games. Just don’t believe they will stop the game …

I am still thinking does it worth 1500 Gems for 75000 Sparks. Not to mention to get more then one package, because I already have 5 bot with Green star at maximum level and already after all promoting have another more then 50k sparks. Probably will go for one 75k sparks, just for idea and if they going to start new Spark level soon.

moi
    @moifirst

I decided to use all my 150k sparks (and about 10k sparks, that I owned already) for the promotion of the 5 bots I use in the Spark Run.

In detail:
    Dark Megatron  : 150% -> 165%
    Dead End           : 150% -> 165%
    Blaster                : 155% -> 170%
    Nautica              : 155% -> 170%
    Hound                : 170% -> 180%

So now my total Spark Run bonus has been increased from 780% to 850%, which will result in getting more often a Spark Run with 4 segments completed. (At least I hope it will.)

Also I’ve got now one bot with a green symbol.

green hound.jpg

Only the future will show if these sparks have been spent in the right way or that they’ve just been waisted.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

It is actually the second time the eggspark is available. Bought it twice last time (2x75k). About the game ending… I’ve seen this before with the last Rovio game I’ve played, sure hope they are not doing this with this one!! They are announcing new games… Which is a bad sign… They might discontinue an old one. If they stop special offers and events then the end is coming…

But for now let’s enjoy the sparks… And build up a new stack of gems ;)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

24 hours, well I guess I missed it. I would have loaded up on sparks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The game will be over when it’s no longer profitable for Rovio.

Has nothing at all to do with in-game mechanics, except insofar as it will convince people to spend money or watch more ads.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am thinking spending 10-15k gems from my last 45k gems to promote as many as i can in green promotions.

Anonymous

My comment about the game ending was a joke. I’m just saying, technically they finally found what they were look for after all these years so now everyone can go home. :P

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough gems to take advantage of this when it came up. I’ll have to start building a reserve, just in case it ever comes up again.

Phillips
    @phillips

I didn’t even notice it was there. Would have been quite useful especially given the sparks required to promote characters through the green.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I see it’s available again today, for 24 hours.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@vabeachguy

Thanks for the tip!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Traded lots of useless gems for sparks.  Now I can win competitions without spending as many gems… wait?

Asen_77
    @asen

You will win competition this week! What about competition next week?

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Next weeks competition is just another week down the rabbit hole. More tokens to buy more sparks, to get more tokens and sparks. You spend those tokens on yet more sparks or characters that need yet more sparks, tokens, gems and coins.. to what end ?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@asen

I upgraded the crap out of a bunch of Bots.  I now have a highly promoted bot in every squad. This includes 5 green crowns for spark runs.  So I will be good any week.

The problem is I have nothing to play for, other than gold crates. If there is a new bot, I’ll just buy with gems.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@pandaczar12

You could always challenge yourself by clearing out all of your game data and starting over from step 1.

I’m fairly new to the game. I began playing (initially), back before Halloween of last year. I had the game crash on me in December, which put me back to day 1 and wiped out months worth of progress. As pissed as I was, I started over and began building again. Then, 3 weeks later, it did it to me again!

I nearly quit for good at that point, but then I discovered that I could save my progress via Facebook.

A side ‘benefit’ to restarting from day 1 was that I had a better understanding of the game and have been able to be more strategic in using Spark and Upgrades and such.

Asen_77
    @asen

@pandaczar12 Same here. I even have 5 bots with Gold Crown and 1 with Purple Crown. I am playing more like a habit, but if I don’t play this I will have to find something else to play, so prefer this game as I am already on almost higher level. Also I could just play 3-4 times a day without loosing any of the event plays, and if I don’t have enough time can do everything with just 10-15 minutes per play per day. And also got enough Gems to get every new bot when is available. For the events – I also play for Gold Crates and if the event is cool for my promoted bots and get more tokens, I have opportunity to get sparks or even to open also and steel crates …

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

It’s available again, for 24 hours. Maybe this will be a fairly regular thing.

Braeden
    @cybersg

I just hope that R/E will not do this as much, because it’s also helping your opponents, which makes events harder!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@cybersg

Not completely true… when you have low promo your opponents will have low promo as well. I’ve hit some first places with no promo easier then with a lot of promotion. Getting the daily tokens is the problem with low promo…

Braeden
    @cybersg

Oh, I thought that it was random. Thanks for telling me!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

It’s back again, for 24 hours.

I’ve been saving Gems just for this, too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Eggspark

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.