TF Levels affect Mission?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum TF Levels affect Mission?

• I know that there are three types of transformer, fighter, ninja, and genius, or whatever name they’re called. but does the TF level affect the mission turnout?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

When there’s a mission called “Ninja Training” or similiar, do I need to choose stealth-based TFs or just TFs with the glass symbol?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Don’t go by the mission name. Go by the symbol beside the mission name.

Anonymous

@matt-rohde-10 Yes your bots level does effect the turnout. The higher the bots level the more it fills the progress bar.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What I’m really wondering is whether all TFs at the same level are equal for the purposes of mission progress or whether their respective power levels also make a difference (for example, is High Octane Bumblebee better for missions than regular Bumblebee or are they the same)?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I guess it does differ because a Level 12 Energon Grimlock can grab 3 keys but a Level 12 Goldbite Grimlock grabs 2 keys in Easy Portals!!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

Short answer: Yes

They need to be at least Level 10 to go on a mission and succeed.
    The portal on the right side of the game board (the only one where you can earn the Super Rare Eggs) the higher the level the better the chance at getting all the of the items. The other 2 portals you can earn all 5 items with level 10, 11 or 12 characters.

The current bug also proves that it will vary exactly how much each character will earn on each mission. I believe it is a “range” that a character will earn and that will vary each time they go on a mission. So the higher the rank the better your chances.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Just moments ago dere was some downloading of assets while opening the game I noticed 2 new things which I have mentioned in the Energonicons topic but I just noticed another change the timings of the Portals have also changed because for the 1st time I have seem a Mission which requires 8 hours to complete which previously was for 7 hours and the amount of Materials mentioned in it has also increased so now you get more no. Of materials while doing the Portals!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I feel like a dinosaur, desperately clinging to the old version of ABT, lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum TF Levels affect Mission?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.