Tag bird of the day in the nest

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tag bird of the day in the nest

• I don’t understand what they want me to do. I purchased the letter to get extra diamonds every day, but now it says to tap the bird of the day I have tried tapping in all areas, Can someone explain this?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • dmsral
    @dmsral

The extra gems should show up as an achieved line item in the list of gems rewards. The daily feathers reward is different (only 4 gems). You’re supposed to tap on the bird in the arena that earning feathers (has an exclamation sign on it). This will give you some extra feathers and activate the 4 gems rewards.

This worked fine for me yesterday but like you, there was nothing to tap. The daily gems I purchased did show up though.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@lorie-murray: Just checked the arena and the sliver bird had an exclamation mark on it. Clicked to get the hat selection screen. In the lower right corner was a feather marked “Claim your daily feathers” with the number 129 on the feather. Tapped it for the 129 feathers. Went back to the main screen and the 4 gems reward was activated. It looks like this reward might not be on the same daily time cycle as the other items. We’ll see, but at least it appears to be working now.

bossywings
    @bossywings

The time cycle is 24h. If you got your daily feathers at 2pm it´s not available until next day at 2pm.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tag bird of the day in the nest

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.