Syncing game between devices?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Syncing game between devices?

• Please help, I am loving AB2 on my iPad but when I play on my smartphone, everything syncs except my gems and my black pearls. Can anyone help me?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@heatay after the initial sync (i.e. When you first connect your second device) pearls and gems do not continue to sync in real time, so they can be used independently…..Believe me when I say that is an extremely good thing, especially when you figure out how to use that to your advantage.

The only exception to the above is if you are syncing across the same operating system (iOS to iOS, or Android to Android) in which case I doubt you could take advantage of a game exploit.

Kt
    @ktcain

@heatay

The Gems and Black Pearls are stored locally on each device. The feathers, spells, hats, slingshots are recorded on the Rovio servers and, if you are on FB, that data is shared with FB. So you will have to play on each device to increase your Gem Bank by receiving the Gifts from friends and increase your Reservoir of Black Pearls offered for completing the DC and KPP.

Anonymous

@ktcain Gems/pearls are also attached to your FB save, but can only be synced once per install. I say per install because if you delete the game (or data), reboot, reinstall the game it can be synced again…..but again, only once per install (at least across different operating systems).

Kt
    @ktcain

I am giving a new player some basic information, @chucky-2. You are referencing something more sophisticated. And that may not work for everyone on 2 devices for various reasons including location and other factors.

Anonymous

You are referencing something more sophisticated. And that may not work for everyone on 2 devices for various reasons including location and other factors.

Honestly there is nothing sophisticated about it. Link FB account for the 1st time on a new device at least with a different OS, finished….Gems and pearls synced. You must link the account on the 1st loading after the new install, but that’s about it i.e. Don’t play any levels, simply install, load (it can’t crash on loading, if it does reinstall) and link.

I learnt it from another user on these boards,the only exception would be if it was the same operating system, in which case I can’t confirm as I don’t have an iOS phone.

Now if I explained, or attempted to explain how to take it advantage of it, or use it to your benefit that might be classed as more technical or sophisticated reply, hence I left that bit out as it would be a cow to explain lol

Kt
    @ktcain

The sync between the 2 devices on the same O.S is different than syncing between two devices on different O.S.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Syncing game between devices?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.