Sweethearts Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sweethearts Hat Adventure

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

I got Chuck’s hat by picking the same card, but the definition of the same card is tricky, since there was one card less, the original third card became the second.

SB311
    @sb311

@nas76, I’m not sure what you are talking about. Last thing I posted was that I had no idea how the cards worked anymore since they started resetting them every few days and the cards you pick disappear now. :/

@nas76

The cards didn’t always work like that before they changed it by removing a card, obviously now if you get to a particular safe level 4 days running you have a 100% chance of getting the card you want.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Stuck at level 6 now, they even cancelled the function to pay 60 gems to buy 3 birds. It goes directly to the fail screen. I am surprised that they remove a gem grab button!?

Update: got Silver’s hat today,

During the event, if I didn’t use the FF button, the first 800 gems pig appeared on floor 53 yesterday, but I missed everything valuable including Terence’s and Matilda’s hat, and the legendary hats, I could only get Silver’s hat, all the days that I used the FF button, the first pig appeared on 2nd floor, I quit immediately.

5 birds are barely enough to finish level 6, on level 7 now, there are 7 rooms!

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Is there by chance a possibility to get EXOTIC hats from ToF, Legendary Chests etc? After 2 events I’m 90000 BP short :(

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@apprentice

I haven’t seen one yet that way, but I would assume they’re available in the TOF and from legendary chests since the legendary hats are and they’re the highest class outside of the Mighty Eagle shop.

SB311
    @sb311

@apprentice, someone asked that on Facebook, but I never saw an answer.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they aren’t available in legendary chests or TOF since the dev’s probably think they are a bit more attainable than legendary hats so they wouldn’t be included in the legendary chests? Idk. Maybe they need another chest name like exotic chest or combine it with the rare chest. :/

I haven’t seen any of them, but I haven’t made it to floor 30 or above in a bit and I rarely get hats in legendary chests.

Buster
    @doulgas

I’ve received several legendary hats at the upper floors of tof, but have never seen an event hat except during the event itself. You need pearls to get any you missed.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The guide at the right of the TOF shows what type of cards are available at that floor, I didn’t see any red card (exotic hats), so I assume there are none.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

I sincerely hope that Exotic hats will be as rewards in some form, otherwise I’ll never complete these hat sets

Buster
    @doulgas

I wouldn’t count on it. I’m assuming you already have all the lower level hat sets — if not, you want to grab that low-hanging fruit first. It’s a lot cheaper and the slingshot payoff is the same.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sweethearts Hat Adventure

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.