Sweethearts Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sweethearts Hat Adventure

• The latest hat adventure just appeared.

Hats are new so it will require the Tower of Misfortune to obtain them.

13 Days to complete.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

New Hat category: Exotic. Hats will cost 10.000 BP. New hats will raise Bird Power to new level (16x) during the event and 6x outside of the event. It’s a shame they must be obtained from Pig Tower.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Ugh, this is another event I just have to ignore. I got one of the hats at floor 5 but missed the one at floor 10. I had a pig and then gave up.

What irks me is that I’ve had a pig, as usual, regularly on floor 2 or at least before floor 5 and don’t just bother. I really dislike the need to get hats from the Tower because of how many gems you are effectively forced to spend.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What also surprised me is the crazy price of 10,000 BP per hat to complete the set after the event. How about 2k or 5k BP? If the X3 hats are 500 BP and X4 hats are 1k BP, 2000 BP would seem like a reasonable trade for a X6 at a similar ratio. But we’re left paying 10,000 BP. It’s  just off the charts absurd and is purely a move of greed.</p>

RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

10k BP is way too much. 2000bp might be a bit too cheap, considering the jump in hat level. For every level you increase on the hats, the more expensive each level is. So those two levels over the x4s costing 4K each is absurd. I think 5k BP would’ve been perfect.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

These “events” are now so common that it’s actually uncommon not to have any event going on.

Somehow some players gets these new hat sets completed in minutes after the event starts. Either they are financing Rovio or there is something nasty going on.

SB311
    @sb311

As we know, Rovio is definitely not into fairness. I guess they figured out that most people were just waiting to pay 500 each hat once the event was over so now they make each hat 10k BP to entice people to spend more gems in the TOF. Most people don’t have massive stores of BPs to buy the 25k BP hats let alone the new 10K BP ones. :(

I guess the people complaining about having tons of BPs stored up like 300K and wanted more hat sets to buy got their wish, but for the lower level players, you just feel like you are getting scr**ed once again. I will probably not be finishing this event and won’t be able to complete the hat set when it us over. :(

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

And today I played the Arena and was faced with someone who had every new valentine hat already.

Why would I bother paying to upgrade my slingshot when there are tons of cheaters out there wrecking it for the rest of us? Who cares about moving up levels with the hats when all you’re going to meet is an opponent whose flock is fully stacked anyway?

No thanks, I’ll pass.

BTW the ‘Candyland Adventure”.. just the same screens as every other challenge. No candy anywhere to be seen :P Rovio could at least have come up with some neat-looking backgrounds for the event like they used to do in “AB Seasons” (which were pretty fun and cool)

Cpt Dirtbag
    @cptdirtbag

Dear Rovio, we love your game or we wouldn’t comment. We would just delete and move on. Please cut it out with the tower of spending my fortune for these hat adventures. I don’t even care that they’re insanely overpriced. I’m tired of buying hats for themed events that never happen only to be forced to not win the “new hats” in the tower. What was wrong with the existing hat sets? I don’t mind paying for a good game but nobody likes “pay 2 win”

Buster
    @doulgas

Ok, so rants aside, anybody having any success with this thing? I’ve got red and blue only and haven’t managed to beat level 1. Usually I can get through a couple of levels without much of an arsenal.

SB311
    @sb311

@doulgas, yes, I have made it to level 3, which has five rooms and made it to the 3rd room, but I need at least chuck if not bomb to get through it without paying gems. I wanted to get the rare chest before the double bp event ended, but of course, I missed 3k BP for 3 pig inflators. :/

I’m waiting to see if we will get another double feather frenzy since we still have 11 days to go before this event ends. :)

Imo, 500 feathers is such a lame reward. It should be at least 2500 if not 5k. :(

Xora
    @exora

@rawdatasystems well whoever not get tempted with 16x FP? i believe most of the players spend a lot on TOF.

@sb311
    i agreed with ya, so far i only had legendary & exotic hats which it’s still not completed. i find its quite absurd to spend each birds with 10k BP.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I find it hard to believe many people spending huge amounts for thousands of gems very often. Just one full ToF run does not guarantee all the hats, so cost of getting full set may climb very high.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

After hitting 2 pigs before 5th floor for 30 days, suddenly I could get to 40th floor today, but I picked the wrong cards for Chuck’s and Matilda’s hats, I hate that even if you can reach that floor, you can still miss the hat every time.

I have the hat for Red, Blues and Bomb, currently at level 4. I don’t know if I can get more hats before the event ends.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, I hope you remember which card you picked because if by some miracle, you are able to get to that level again the next day, the hats you missed are usually under the card you picked the day before, but I don’t know if they changed it or not.

I wish I could have a run to floor 40 soon, but no matter what I try, I always find multiple pigs usually before floor 5.

I picked both red and blues on my first go and spent 370 gems and recieved very little in return. I can’t remember the last time I recieved a spell card from the TOF because I have given up well before floor 5 or 10. Floor 30 seems to be as unreachable as floor 60 used to be for me. :(

SB311
    @sb311

Spent 70 gems and recieved some gems back. Hit the ff button on the bottom floor and made it to floor 9 and hit a pig and then hit another on floor 10 so I gave up. It doesn’t seem like I will be getting chucks hat let alone bombs.

If you were guaranteed to get a hat if you made it to the correct floor, I might be tempted to keep going, but it doesn’t seem worth it when you probably will miss the hat and have to do it all over again the next day and remember which card you chose. :(

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

@sb311

Thanks for the info, I will try to pick the same card if I can reach there tomorrow.

They changed the rules for the hats floors again recently, i.e. You reached floor 20 and pick one card on Friday, there be 3 cards remaining for Saturday, if you pick one again, there will be 2 for Sunday. The prize remaining are fixed for 3 days before Rovio resets everything. But then again, this feature may not be present in other players’ account. Btw, I didn’t use the FF button today.

Regarding the change, I don’t know if they will swap the position of the remaining cards the next day, like those in the rare chests. Usually I will hit pigs on floor 2 if the day before was lucky.

SB311
    @sb311

@angrybirdspoop, I completely forgot about them changing the hat floors. I don’t know how it works now. So frustrating. :(

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I got 4 hats so far, cost me 120 gems in net. Blue, red, chuck and bomb. I used FF button to let machine chose for me, nothing else. Just dont be greedy, stop losing wherever needed.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

As we know, Rovio is definitely not into fairness. I guess they figured out that most people were just waiting to pay 500 each hat once the event was over so now they make each hat 10k BP to entice people to spend more gems in the TOF. Most people don’t have massive stores of BPs to buy the 25k BP hats let alone the new 10K BP ones. :(

I never thought of that, but it makes perfect sense.  The pay for play people (and cheaters) have the gems, pearls, and time to buy all the hats on day one by just running the TOF over and over.

Most casual players might have enough BP to buy one of these 10K hat sets, but most will not have beyond that.

I just spent 50K BP because I wanted to increase Chuck and Matilda who are lagging seriously behind everyone else and the only two without either x10 or x11 hats.  I don’t think I’ll have enough ME coins to buy the next x11 hat that comes up as it seems no matter how good I do each day, the next day my score has dropped 20-30 points.  That leaves me with around 20K BP, which I’m not going to waste on these 10K hats.

SB311
    @sb311

I have 60k BP saved up because I wasn’t going to buy another 25k BP hat without being able to complete the set and upgrade my slingshot. I have at least one 10x or 11x hat for all of my birds so I’m just working on completing the legendary hat sets, but with them adding these new lower level but more expensive hat sets, I don’t think I will ever be able to complete all the legendary hat sets. :(

Not sure what my motivation is anymore to keep playing a game that keeps putting things out of reach unless you pay to play or spend years toiling away because I sure don’t seem to be lucky enough to get any hats from the tof or legendary chests. :|

Joe B.
    @joeb

Same here…I thought I always had a good fail safe on being unlucky with TOF since steady progress with MEBC used to allow for a x11 hat at the end of the season once I could withstand earning consistent blue frames. Until recently, they’ve upped the “discounted” x11 hats price so that’s not reliable and now the new hat sets are more unobtainable then ever with these typical Rovio tactics.

Im not sure if saving my 18k BP is worth buying a 10x hat or trying to complete this valentine type set for the extra slingshot. I’m thinking the single x10 rought. And they look much cooler.

So I also Finally made it to room 3 with my 2 birds and I think I am content on trying more unless I can get chuck or bomb. 5 rooms on level 3 is pretty heavy and even getting past room 3 is a bit much.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Unfortunately, the new “Exotic” hat class tells that we will see more 10k BP hat sets in future.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Raw Data Systems, Yeah I think that will be the end for most casual players completing the hat sets..including myself  (at least in a decent time frame).

Id like to see them go back to the good ol 500 BP hat days…or better yet the common for 100 BP lol

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Will this be the end of all the x3 hat sets??? They haven’t added any new x4 hat sets since I started playing 1.5 yrs ago….why, I’d like to know. I’ve been able to upgrade my slingshot easily up til now but if they only bring out new x6 hat sets…it will take much longer for me at my level to upgrade slingshots from now on. I managed to grab 4 of the new x6 hats from TOF. Maybe that’s what Rovio is aiming for. They can’t seem to keep up with creating new Slingshot ranks for those who’ve already surpassed the “Ancient” slingshot category. Players are still waiting for Rovio to complete the graphics for the latest “Mythic” slingshot category.

@nas76

@SB311 what you said the other day is not true.  By picking the same card position as where you saw your target card is not guaranteed.  I’ve previously tried it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sweethearts Hat Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.